Is this a good gun

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by kobsauce, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Well it's a cheap spring rifle so no.

2. kobsauce

kobsauce New Member

I'm not rich and it's just for little battles

3. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Well if you're just going to do backyard battles then just try out a non blowback pistol or spring shotgun. That would be a much better choice.

4. twp397

twp397 New Member

Friendswood
    What is your budget? Preferred weapon style? CQB or Field?

5. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    +1 check out the double eagle multishot.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yes the double eagle multi shot is your best bet. Anyways you don't have to be rich to afford something better than that.

7. kobsauce

kobsauce New Member

I am wiling to spend 10 to 50 dollars and I want a m16a4 and I am willing to spend 50 to 100

8. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    That is very little. Bump it up another 50.

9. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

100$ on a M16? You would need another 50$ like shifty stated for a decent JG M16.

10. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Like Shifty said try to raise your budget to around $150. In that range you will get a good beginner gun that will last much longer than that Cyma spring m16 you linked us.

Edit: Mockingshot, you beat me to it.

11. chris2503

chris2503 New Member

long island
    no its not a good gun

12. kobsauce

kobsauce New Member

What about for tranings

13. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
  14. mvsrocks

mvsrocks New Member

Honestly, I can made a gun out of a pen that shoots farther and faster than a spring M16.

My fully automatic (only automatic) pen gun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbysgCuFVk[/ame]

Sorry you can barely see the bb. Just listen.

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Wow that is really cool. Can you tell us how to make it?

16. mvsrocks

mvsrocks New Member

Sorry this is getting of topic, but..

The mechanism itself uses a gravity feeding system. With a super long magazine, it looks really weird, as the magazine is longer than the barrel itself. I just take two "bic" pens, pull of the front part, use some pliers and wiggle off the back end, tape two of the tubes together perfectly with shipping tape, and you now how two taped bic pens. That is the barrel.

Now I take the cap and cut off the front of it. I somehow get a hole near the end of the bic pen barrel's end, sometimes using scissors (be careful), and sometimes using a razor blade. (I usually use needle nose pliers to elongate and widen the hole so a bb can be dropped into it without pressure). Now, I take a piece of paper and make a brace around the barrel and pen cap, and tape the pen cap and barrel perpendicularly together using shipping tape. I can get a perfect air seal by just taping it.

Now that you have the barrel with the feeding cap/lip, take more pens, take out the ink tubes and ends, and tape them together. When you feel like you have a long enough magazine, leave the end cap of one of the pens on so bbs don't fall out. Now fill the magazine/closed pen tube up with whatever bbs you want to, put it in the pen cap feeding lip, and flip the magazine opening towards the ground so gravity will let it feed into the barrel. You have to blow simultaneously so it will result in a fully automatic pen gun.

FYI: Do not inhale while shooting it. If you run out of breathe, don't swallow any bbs...

17. ondy500

ondy500 New Member

oak ridge
    I would suggest CA or G&G you can get a nice used one off ebay and if it is not as described you can always file a dispute. Ebays the way to go