Is this a good gun?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Ralex, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Ralex

Ralex New Member

Bayamón
  2. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    It's mediocre. You can get a much better JG for cheaper.

3. HGwarhawk

HGwarhawk New Member

Like syndicate I would highly recommend a jg, I have a jg m733 commando and it is EXTREMELY reliable and durable, not to mention the accuracy for a gun of its price range. Look into some s-systems

4. thuperman15

thuperman15 New Member

I'm gonna have to disagree with up top the s systems, particularly the one by jg, are very front heavy and clunky or at least that was my experience. Also if you want to change anything on the upper receiver like barrels or ris, the whole upper needs to be changed out because the gun uses a proprietary: barrel, ris system and upper receiver. But another different jg would be good selection

5. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^

6. midvalleyairsoft

midvalleyairsoft New Member

I was planning to get the jg m4 s-system any advice?

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Don't get the s-system. They're front heavy and ugly IMO. Just get a normal JG m4. They're cheaper and just nicer looking IMO. Overall performance should be the same though.

8. midvalleyairsoft

midvalleyairsoft New Member

I was planning to put a crane stock. I just dont like the average m4, not sure why.

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No. Lol a crane stock will just make an S-system look worse IMO. Tommorow there ( and today ) evike has huge sales on some guns. You can probably pick up a nice m4 that way. I got a WE G39 today from that.

10. Sniper6299

Sniper6299 New Member

I will say that it is a decent gun, but you can get a much better M4 for the same price at almost any airsoft online store. Or Amazon.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    How dare you... You shall be cursed... But still, s-system is ugly and that's coming from someone who owns one. It is now being transformed into a SOPMOD block 2.

image-3333710610.jpg

12. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

S systems are pretty nice. If I was going to get one I would get the TM S-System