Is this a good gun?????

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Play_Hard, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Play_Hard

Play_Hard New Member

450 FPS TSD M1911 CO2 HardKick Blowback Pistol Tactical-601 w/ Full Metal Slide - Heavyweight Construction - AIRSOFT MEGASTORE.COM
    Is it powerful and acurate and will it last long

Can some one please help me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  2. DadCRO

DadCRO Member

It looks powerful, being a CO2 gun. However, it is made by TSD, who does not have great guns, even though they have great BBs. It probably won't last very long. Get a KJW 1911 instead. Propane is better than CO2 in my opinion.

3. Play_Hard

Play_Hard New Member

Ok thanks but doesnt propane ruin your gun ?

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Propane (green gas) guns are prominent on most airsoft fields (in regards to gas guns). It doesn't ruin the gun, as long as you properly lube and maintain your gun.

In all honesty, most players tend to avoid CO2 weapons because out of the box they tend to shoot hot, and many players simply do not know how to upgrade/modify the guns internally to adjust the velocity.

5. DadCRO

DadCRO Member

And because CO2 guns are usually lower quality.

6. RapidFire300

RapidFire300 New Member

It does sound nice just for the fact that most co2 pistols are quite nice but because it's TSD, the quality won't be very good. For very good guns, look into H and K.

7. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

H&K makes real guns. I don't think he's looking for a real gun. H&K however does license airsoft guns but doesn't manufacture them. The guns cam be from Crosman to VFC. H&K only licenses.

8. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    +1 H&K stands for Heckler and Koch which is a real arms manufacturer. They do not make any airsoft guns, however you can put their license on the airsoft replicas of the guns they make. (ie HK 416, HK G36, HK USP .45, etc.)

9. RapidFire300

RapidFire300 New Member

H&K sponsors airsoft you idiots, that's why when you buy a G36 it has H&K on the side... People are so dumb now a days

10. Napple

Napple New Member

LOL you make me giggle. Technically they do "sponsor" airsoft if by sponsor you mean license. Just because a gun says h&k on it doesnt mean h&k made it. If you were shooting people with a gun made by h&k you would be charges for multiple counts of murder...

11. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Masterpro answered correctly and I went into more detail on it to clear it up a bit...why is everyone still talking about it lol?

12. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

First time you've said that.

13. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Lol your not that bad, just too trusting in the CM and don't like to reason against it :)

14. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Glad to know you don't think I'm that bad.

15. RapidFire300

RapidFire300 New Member

Funny thing is they do sponsor. I've been to their gun shows, they auction off airsoft guns that they have licensed and sponsored along with the real stuff.

16. soviet

soviet Active Member

They auction off VFC guns.... Which are license by H&K. You sir have you facts wrong.

17. RapidFire300

RapidFire300 New Member

Have you ever been to a show that H&K runs? Because I have, they auction both airsoft and the real stuff.

18. soviet

soviet Active Member

Ugh... They auction license guns not there airsoft gun, they do not make airsoft guns.

19. EngelMacher

EngelMacher New Member

To play the devils advocate here, technically they are licensed Umerex which manages H und K's licensing.

I didn't see any airsoft guns at their booth though. :'[

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. soviet

soviet Active Member

Please don't call me that.... They license. Besides they just sued airsoft company's in the USA so you now can thank them for not buying MP5, G36, and 416. So that doesn't seem like much of sponsoring.