Is this a good loadout?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Auditore, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Auditore

Auditore New Member

Orlando
    Hello everyone! I've decided on a basic Rifleman loadout as these will be my first dedicated airsoft purchases. I was wondering if it seems good for a beginner. I will mainly be playing in a feild where engagements are at about 100ft to 120ft ranges. There is also a chance I may do CQB. I have played a few games with the G36c but have not had a chance to test out the ATP. Below is the equipment that I have considered purchasing.

JG G36c
    2 Hi-caps
    3 point sling
    Vertical foregrip (still choosing specific model)

KWA ATP
    Spare magazine
    Leg/thigh holster

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    This should be suffice. I've always said riflemen are the simplest loadouts.
    Don't forget some eyewear and quality BBs.

3. Auditore

Auditore New Member

Orlando
    Will do. Thank you!

20 character limit

4. Rifled-n-Ready

Rifled-n-Ready Active Member

Duluth
    I'd get an AFG for your grip, so comfortable on a G36c

5. fireteamdelta

fireteamdelta Member

mo
    for eye wear make sure that it is also legeal at your field play but if you get military grade ballistic goggles you wont have to worry much

6. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    For eyewear, check out arena flackjaks, and Ess Profiles. I love my Ess Profiles

On my G36, I have a standard vfg. It works nicely.

Look into SRC or DBOYs low caps. You have to carry more, but it adds to the fun, and you don't rattle.

7. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Why cant I see the posts I have been making?

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Because they were deleted by moderators because you were thread jacking. If you have a question, you need to start your own thread and not take over another member's thread.

9. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

I have been told by some moderators to use old threads that are the same as what I would make so there would be less for people to go through.

10. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Not when it's somebody's active thread and you're asking an unrelated question. In some cases it's fine, if the OP's question has been answered definitively and your question is very very related. It's not okay to ask unrelated questions in somebody else's thread, especially before there isn't closure on the OP's question.

11. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    OP, just a thought, but have you EVER tried sneaking around with two full hicaps? I have, and I've heard people with hicaps trying to sneak around from a mile away. I tend to steer clear of anyone who I even think might have a hicap or two on his body. :p

Try getting some midcaps (But no matter what you hear, King Arms just sucks. I'm having a really hard time getting my KA M14 mids to feed, and I keep hearing about other people having trouble with their KA mids.)

12. Rifled-n-Ready

Rifled-n-Ready Active Member

Duluth
    I manage to get hi caps to be quite before they are in use by packing them full, once they have a couple shot out of them though it's all over for stealth. Works fine if you keep them on you for sticky situations though.