Issues with "Age"

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by thatoneguy, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    I have created this thread to tell my situation that has come about from paying for services from “Age”. Around July of 2012, I took part in a three way trade with Age, Levirocks, and I. I sent Age an Ares TAR-2, Levi sent me a VFC AK-74, and Age sent Levi a large parts box. When Levi received the parts box from Age, he said that most of the internal parts where broken, there were less parts then promised, and there was green spray paint all over the inside of the box.
    I never actually saw my gun, because I had Levi ship it directly to Age for assembly, repairs and upgrades. Age told me that he received the gun and everything was as described from Levi. I then paid him the exact amount he asked to assemble and ship the gun. Age told me that several parts where needed and he would need more money to buy the parts. So, I then paid him the amount he asked for the missing parts. That was in October, and he still had not shipped the gun .
    A few weeks ago, I started to notice that he wasn’t returning my AIM messages and he seemed to be avoiding me in chat rooms. This went on into early November when I was sure he was ignoring me. So, I asked another person who I knew has had issues with Age for his phone number and Facebook page. I sent Age a text message “Hi” later I received a message asking who I was. I told him who I was and I have not heard back since. It has been 5 months since the start of this ordeal and I am sick of putting up with Age’s crap. I am on the verge of filing a police report and a Paypal dispute, so Age kindly ship my stuff. Yes I know that Age is a known scammer, but I would like my story to be heard.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Wow, I hope you get your stuff man. That was really shallow of him. I truly hope he sees this, gets embarrassed, and sends your gun back. Good luck mate!

3. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    You were foolish for ignoring all the reports about him.

Anyway, threads like this are not necessary, or allowed.

-locked for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.