Featured IU-L96 Mag question

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Andydabeast, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Andydabeast

Andydabeast New Member

Baltimore
    I have a IU-L96 and I am trying to find the common name for the mag it uses so I can buy more. It really looks like the one in the amazon link below but mine is only 95.5mm long. Lots of retailers just list VSR-10 or whatever so I need help please.

Amazon Action Army VSR-10

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    If you are using the curved mag.

Like this:

[​IMG]

It is TM Type VSR-10

8.50 shipped is wht you should pay for them....for that is what I sell them for...

If the does not look like this but is "Square", that one is APS2

[​IMG]

3. Andydabeast

Andydabeast New Member

Baltimore
  4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    TM is the original designer, any thing VSR-10 should be "compatible"

I have the Maple Leaf VSR-10 Mags, they hold 30.

I also have a "China" unit that holds 26. Which is 1.00 cheaper.

MOQ is 2 mags.

5. Andydabeast

Andydabeast New Member

Baltimore
    Look at the pictures in the original amazon link. they say that Marui, Action Army, and Well mags are all about 114mm. Mine is only 95mm. So there is something wrong here. The pic you posted looks EXACTLY identical to mine. how long are yours? Is MOQ minimum purchase quantity?

6. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Okay...there is something you need to know.

Nothing in Airsoft is made to a standard. Its rather made to a guideline now and its much worse than say 12 years ago.

American Consumerism does not apply.

That means there is no truth or accuracy in advertising and it's buyer beware, much like the advertising for your Bolt Action Rifle, which shoots slower (350fps with .20g) than most AEG's (375+fps with .20g)

You should measure your magazine and I will measure the units I have. If they are not the same, you have a one off and your mag selection will be slim to none.

And yes, you would need to get two to cover shipping, the price to ship two is the same to ship one.

7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    So, the two VSR-10 mags I do have is 4.5" or ~114mm

8. Andydabeast

Andydabeast New Member

Baltimore
    After my game tomorrow ill open up the stock and see of it would be feasible to simply enlarge the hole. they all seem to only have tabs or anything on the forward side, so that would likely work. If I can make that work I'll likely just get a single 50 round to just avoid reloading in most games.
    Thanks for the information. It sucks that there is not a standard.
    Where did you get the top image tho? because that is the shorter one I need.

9. LightIsRight

LightIsRight Well-Known Member

Cannon Falls
  10. Andydabeast

Andydabeast New Member

Baltimore
    Wow that looks like it. I did a reverse google image search but must not have done it right because I didn't find that. If they have a return policy I'll buy that.

11. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    It's a Double Bell, knowing what you have is UK-Arms...that is most likely the one you need.

12. Andydabeast

Andydabeast New Member

Baltimore