Ive been thinking...

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by BlackDragonAirsoft, Sep 20, 2012.

1. BlackDragonAirsoft

BlackDragonAirsoft New Member

Since Christmas is on the way, and i like to prepare ahead of time, im thinking about a new cqb only gun, or just a buttload of upgrades for my g36c. Budget is unknown at this time, but ill keep you posted. What do i want out of my g36 you ask? Well, id like to get 20-25(or higher :) ) rps out of it, maybe throw in a tightbore, better hop up, idk what else, maybe a better motor. Ill get it wired to the rear with deans sooner or later, so you can go big if you reccomend a battery. Im open to all suggestions, so throw em at me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Kilo

2. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville

3. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    And if your looking for upgrades I would highly recommend these things:
    Lonex A1 motor
    Shs 15 tooth piston
    Lonex ball bearing piston head
    Madbul gear and piston grease
    Shims
    AOE Correction
    At least a 9.6v on deans (if not look into LiPo batteries)
    double o ring air nozzle for g36c
    Shs 16:1 gear set (optional for added speed)
    Everything else can stay stock
    (unless you want diff spring or new cylinder + head for fps)
    This will have you running about 26 rps depending on your spring and battery

4. BlackDragonAirsoft

Wow, that jg looks really good, and is extremely cheap.... Tempting...

That sounds pretty good to me. How many rps if i had an 11.1v lipo? Just curious, it'd take a heck of a piston.

5. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

6. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I feel like this thread just got really off topic, he's not choosing a gun right now for CQB, just wanting to mod his G36. Perhaps a lonex A1 or A2 motor, new gears, a 15 tooth SHS piston, ball bearing spring guide, shims, and a good battery will reach 20-25 bps, personally I'm hoping for a 50+ bps build for my G36 (for Christmas as well, I guess I'm not the only one who only gets his airsoft stuff on Christmas and his B-day only :D), I believe I made a thread for it.

7. mikenike

mikenike New Member

Personally, I used a JG Stubby in CQB and it was a pain in the *** to work with.

I would definitely go for the CM035.

If you were to get the JG, swap out the pistol grip, it's a pain to maneuver with.

8. BlackDragonAirsoft

Id like to mod my g36c, but im open to all reccomendations, including entirely new weapons, i need a backup at some point anyway, wether it be my g36 or something else, but theyll probably get the same amount of use either way. So gun reccomendations= ok
    g36 mods= ok as well

9. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    is it a right handed grip?

10. BlackDragonAirsoft

It appears to be that rh grip you see on a lot of jgs. Id def have to take it off because im a lefty.

11. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    Well it depends on the c rating or dump rate of the LiPo you get and if you have deans and 16:1 ratio gears or not. But if u use stock gears, tamiya (stock) connectors and a 11.1v with 15c I would guess around 32rps, give or take.

12. BlackDragonAirsoft

Cool. I might try it just for giggles.

13. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    we had a chance to try out a Li-Ion 11.1v 1300mAH and compared it with 7.4 and 11.1v. here's the video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d5mF7bVow"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d5mF7bVow[/ame]

14. BlackDragonAirsoft

Ok, thanks.
    Keep the suggestions coming guys, my imaginations running 100mph right now...

15. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    *starts chant* CXP! CXP! CXP! It is such a great gun. I had mine for a little over a year and its all internally stock. The performance on it is amazing. Plus it has forward assist which reduced the spring tension making the spring last longer and it has ICS's famous and well known split gearbox making it easy for upgrading and simple maintenance.

16. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    i'm working on modding the CXP buffer tube to fit a LiPo... that's the only reason why i haven't built a CXP yet.

17. BlackDragonAirsoft

Ugggh you said blackdragons trigger word! Everyone look out! Aaaaarfggh i must steal your cxp i want one sooooooooo bad if you wake up tommorow and its gone i didnt take it at all. It must have been that kid down the street.

18. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    It's hidden. You will never find it now! (Thumbs up for the reference)

19. BlackDragonAirsoft

We are no longer freinds... Jk but congrats on owning the sexiest aeg on the planet.

20. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol, it is beautiful. My favorite part about them is that they are $230 and under.