JAC Uzi

Discussion in 'Classic Guns' started by moomoose, Aug 16, 2012.

1. moomoose

moomoose Member

Eagle
    My buddy recently purchased a JAC Uzi and we have no idea how to get it running. I'm 95% sure all the parts are there and that it works (it was on consignment at a reputable reseller, so I hope it works). I can post pics in a little bit, but right now I only have a couple questions. First: do you buy new cans of gas or refill the ones it came with? And if you have to buy them where can I get ones that fit? Or if you just refill the cans how do you refill them? Also, there are two fire selectors, one is like the one on a real steal, and the other looks M-4ish and is functional. I'm not sure if the one that is similar to the real steal is just for looks or if it's broken. I've never delt with a classic gun before, so any advice is welcome. We would like to have it up and running before the 25.

2. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    You would probably have more luck if you took this over to classicairsoft.org

3. moomoose

moomoose Member

Eagle
    ^Thanks. I knew there was a site for classic airsoft guns, but I din't remember what it was.

4. bobalini

bobalini New Member

Thousand Oaks
    You need a palmer's air rig which will run you 150+ , the m4 style selector is the functional selector on this gun the uzi style selector is for looks. Is it a DX or NU?

5. moomoose

moomoose Member

Eagle
    Okay, where can the air rig be bought?] I don't know how to tell the difference between the DX and NU version.

6. levirocks

arlington
    I have a rig and tank I'll sell you for 160. Tank is a 90/4500.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  7. bobalini

bobalini New Member

Thousand Oaks
    Levi is it a dual reg?
    And moose you can get one from classic airsoft forum. A guy sells complete kits they are the best you can get but they are $200ish last time I checked.

Just curious how much did your buddie pay?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
  8. levirocks

arlington
  9. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    If you are hesitant from buying from there, amped is a great store!

They are mainly a walk in retailer in pittsburgh, and the only retailer in the area allowed to sell polarstars. A lot of great guys work there, I totally recommend buying what you need from that site.