Airsoft Forum banner

Jamming Problems with jg t3 k3 ras

Tags
aegs jamming
4K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  layzerboy4 
#1 ·
I'm having a hard time with my new t3 k3. I just got it in the mail and ever since I've been having problems with it jamming. When I wind up the magizine (500rd) I'll put it in the gun and when I shoot it sometimes it doesn't shoot, and when it doesn't shoot, there always a load of bbs stuck in the barrel.:mad: Anybody have any idea what the problem could be or what could fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
Clean your barrel

Does it have a tightbore?

what bb's are your useing, brand and weight

Thats all i would know right now, get back to me on that and i'll tell you if theres a problem.

#9 ·
my only advice it to clean the barrel. spray some lube into the hopup through the magwell and some into the mag.

#11 ·
Don't use the crossman bb's, go out and buy some quality bb's like ksc perfects or tsd tactical bb's. Oh and clean your barrel.

#14 ·
No, I wouldn't imagine, unless it affected the how the bb spins. The hop up is just a housing with a rubber sleeve (bucking) and nub, when you adjust the hop up it adjusts how much the bucking and nub is pushed down into the chamber. More hop equals more spin, less hop equals less spin. Another purpose for the hop up is so bb's dont come out of the barrel when you point your gun towards the ground. If anything lube would make the bb's move through the mag and hop up assembly more smoothly, which is why people do it.

#17 ·
No, I wouldn't imagine, unless it affected the how the bb spins. The hop up is just a housing with a rubber sleeve (bucking) and nub, when you adjust the hop up it adjusts how much the bucking and nub is pushed down into the chamber. More hop equals more spin, less hop equals less spin. Another purpose for the hop up is so bb's dont come out of the barrel when you point your gun towards the ground. If anything lube would make the bb's move through the mag and hop up assembly more smoothly, which is why people do it.
yes and no. what silicone does is lube the rubber, and the rubbers meant to grip the bb and provide backspin. lube the rubber, less friction, less grip, less hop

#19 ·
should be no nee to lube it. mag maybe, but the hopup shouldnt need to be lubed unless its really really old and dried up and your barrel should be cleaned with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the gunk from when you lube your mag with silicone oil.

#20 ·
i heard lubing the hop up defeats the purpose of the hopup is this true?
putting lube on you gun will not mess anything up...well at first the bbs might shoot kinda poorly but after around ~20 rounds they will shoot like normal. it is completely normal if it happens so dont freak out.

#24 ·
At any stage has the mag been left for a polonged amount of time fully wound.
ahh...i have had that problem with a pistol. onetime the mag was loaded for days. next time i shot it there was a problem of it jamming a lot. it was putting 2 bbs in at a time. only way i fixed it was to pull it back real fast, that way only 1 bb had enough time to get in.

#26 ·
Lol other website is wise :p

I've got one of the JG G3 SG-1 models too, and i've never run into this problem. If you think it's a mag problem have you tried a different mag? Oh and DID you clean your barrel? Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.