Javelin M4 R.I.S electric blowback Full Metal or A&K M4 R.I.S AEG full metal

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by SkyWaffle, Oct 8, 2012.

1. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    I was looking at both of these guns and was left with the decision. Which do I put on amazon? So I've looked at each one and saw that each one is good for me. They have the appropriate FPS and a nice price. However, I http://www.airrattle.com/Javelin_Gun_Works_Full_Metal_M4_RIS_airsoft_gun_p/jebr104.htm know how they are. I'm willing to put deans on a battery to increase he ROF.
    Here is the A&K:[​IMG]
    Here is the Javelin:http://www.airrattle.com/Javelin_Gun_Works_Full_Metal_M4_RIS_airsoft_gun_p/jebr104.htm
    Feedback is welcome and asked for.

2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    I have not heard the best things about Airrattle. I have really no clue about the Javelin though A&K M4s are iffy.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

First of all stay away from air rattle. Second I have heard only bad things about javalins and decent things about a&k. I'd suggest looking at king arms. They are good airsoft guns and it is almost impossible to get a lemon from them.

4. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    Problems with air rattle?

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

They don't update their website a lot and aren't known to have the best customer service. I haven't had problems with them, but many people have. Order from airsplat, they have good customer service and low prices. But yeah, go with a King Arms instead of those. What model a&k is it? The picture won't upload on my phone so I can't tell.

6. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
  7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

In that case, I'd say go with a KA. Find one you like then give us a link to it.

8. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    Sorry Phillies, the RIS full metal is way out of my price range. I can get a CYMA m4 cheaper if I was willing to blow that cash.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    The Cyma M4 is a pretty good gun (so I have heard). Plus I believe it is full metal.

10. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    You would be correct, Max.

11. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    I haven't heard anything good about javelin- also one of my friends owned a javelin and it broke within the first month- he had an ebb javelin m4. The gearbox shell cracked- on one half of the shell the front part where the cylinder head is broke completely off. I was then tried to test the air pressure of his cylinder and cylinder head and when I pressed on the nozzle of the cylinder head, the nozzle part broke through the plastic part of it.. Javelin makes crap guns.

12. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    Also I was looking at the Javelin because it doesn't have the PEQ box as the battery storage. To me that's very annoying.