Jg bar 10

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by lortroy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Hey guy & girls I'm looking to get the jg bar 10 and wanted to know if anyone has it and upgraded it. Also if they could tell me how much they spent on it and the upgrades.

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I suggest searching this here forum. You'll be surprised how much useful information there is.

The JG will be a great gun to start of with, mostly because of its great aftermarket selection. But like all bolties, money will factor in greatly. It sure isn't cheap, most cases you'll spend more money upgrading a bolt action sniper rifle then the base rifle costs itself.

Still, search "JG Bar-10" in the search menu and you'll get a TON of information.

3. lortroy

lortroy New Member

I looked it up on here and there was no upgrade list. But I did find some cool stuff about it.
    Thank you

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    It's in here somewhere, lol.

But while your at it you should go check out AirsoftSniperForum. I guarantee you'll find some great information over there as well as some DIY mod tutorials.

I'd answer this for you, but it really isn't all that tough to figure out. Research the bar-10's weak points, and fix those as well as upgrade to achieve what ever sniper rifle should have... range and accuracy.

5. lortroy

lortroy New Member

So you snowboard too that's cool. Ok I will check those thing out too.

6. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Also I found you on the airsoftsniperforum

7. Junior

Junior New Member

Am also going to get the bar -10 in few days and upgrade option I was looking at is edgi custom its around 250$

8. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

dont go with EdGi. His parts are good and all but pdi and lay lax is just better.

9. kloit

kloit New Member

Greensboro
    EDGI stuff are all sold out. You'll have to contact EDGI personally if you want to purchase a custom made set. DHL shipping is like $55 though. But the first thing I'd get is a pre-r hopped prometheus from clandestine airsoft and an AEG chamber to go with that.

10. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Wow that's a lot of money on one gun! What do you recommend to get to upgrade it?

11. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

image-3563290142.jpg
    That is all.......….........

12. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Ok Ty ill look into it

13. Duke

Duke New Member

Dear Lortroy,
    I am no sniper expert. Heck I'm not an expert on much at all. But do not listen to this kid. Please.
    Trust me,
    Duke

14. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

There are so many things that you said that make me think you're lying. There are other things to upgrade, and things you did that you shouldn't have.......

15. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Not even gonna reply to this one... oh wait I already did? Might as well post the picture again :p

Attached Files:

16. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Dear duke
    Why shouldn't I?

17. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Maybe because 3 people have tried to help you and warned against it...

Of those things a tight bore inner barrel and a new trigger are the only good upgrades and even then they aren't necessary and are completely optional.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  18. Duke

Duke New Member

Three members vote no. Troll votes yes. Motion fails

19. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Thx guys for the help