jg ebb ak47 on sale should i buy

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by strahta009, Jun 7, 2015.

1. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Just because something is on sale, doesn't mean it's worth throwing money at. History tells us when a gun is discounted to this length, it's OFTEN because the gun has a flaw and/or MANY have come back with the same type problem.
    For $55 is a very nice buy. Though I will say, I haven't looked much into this gun aside from that it exists and retail is typically about $170ish.

My 2 cents is as follows...
    I'd ONLY invest if I were brand new in the sport AND interested in a cheap AK. The only exception would be if I were an AK fan, had AKs from JG to begin with and wanted some spare parts if need be in the future (assuming the internals here are compatible with my existing AK's). Next to that, I wouldn't invest, nor recommend anyone else do so. I see this ending similarly as to the Matrix M4 that Evike was selling for $80 ($180 retail) a couple years ago because the bodies were prone to cracking VERY easily on a gun that wasn't too great to begin with.
    This is basically the equivalent of getting a handful of free items with your gun. They're just distractions.

-mobile device-