JG G36 and accesories for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by kasirkin29, Jul 21, 2015.

1. kasirkin29

kasirkin29 New Member

Levittown,NY
    Lipo battery (No Lipo charger) is included plus stock batteries that came with gun. I am also including a Grenade launcher (no grenades) 1 Revision Goggles, 1 flackjack goggles and classic army goggles, stock g36mag which is a HI CAP. The drum magazine is not working but will be including anyway. A sling, helmet, and Knee pads , g36 to m4/16 mag adapter and battery charger are also included as seen in picture. The Gun was only used for 3 games and after the upgrades were put on I never got around to playing so you are essentially getting a like new gun. Gun has about 300 dollars worth of upgrades which were all done at Hotspot Airsoft. Gun has an upgraded gearbox, mosfet, springs, pistons, and shoots around 400fps. I live near Levittown,NY so I would like to sell as close to loacl as possible.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer. As I said I paid Hotspot airsoft to upgrade the gun as I know nothing about how these things work so I may not be able to answer technical questions. All sales are final. Looking to get $400 but Im open to negotiations.

Attached Files: