JG G36 issues

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Shadow_Nugz, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz Active Member

Sioux City
    Hey everyone. I am new here and have recently bought my first AEG of any decent quality, that being the aforementioned G36. Since I am so new to everything I am unsure whether the problems I am experiencing are rare or common to all AEG's.

My issues with my JG include:
    1. Magazine has to be constantly winded to keep up a steady stream of bb's
    2. Even when magazine is full and wound, bb's do not always feed into gun.
    3. When trying to remove my muzzle, it would not come off until it finally broke.

Thanks a lot!

2. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    #1 and 2 are normal because you are using a high cap mag. You may prefer midcaps.

3. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Not sure if this is the answer to the mag problem. But, did you lube your mags properly? Improperly lubed mags or not lubed at all, can cause feeding issues...

EDIT: When you wind the mag, say 5 times, how many bbs do get out of that wind?

4. bobalini

bobalini New Member

Thousand Oaks
    If you mean flash hider, its because its on a ccw thread so righty loosely =D

5. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    No I didn't lube my magazine? How would one go about doing this?

And I figured it was ccw after watching a YouTube video on how to remove a flash hide from a JG G36c

6. tybo9999

tybo9999 New Member

The flash hider was held on with a small amount of adhesive, and required pliers for me to turn it, while gripping the very base of it.

The magazine should be wound until it makes a clicking noise, it will be very tough to wind when you get close to being done, but once you get to the clicking noise, it will feed almost the whole magazine. And you can lube it with pure silicon oil. Can be found at any airsoft site, or on amazon.

7. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

-try different mag
    -try different, high quality bbs
    -make sure your magwell isn't pinching wires, causing it to be seating incorrectly
    -make sure bucking is installed correctly
    -clean inner barrel

8. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    GreenListerine how do.I do those last three?

9. GreenListerine

- look inside the magwell and see if any wires are protruding out far enough to cause the mag to sit differently. If so, just tuck them up away from where the mag would be. I doubt this is the problem though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-b4XlgSJ8s[/ame]
    Bucking installation video

http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f10/how-clean-your-barrel-11449/
    Barrel cleaning guide

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB8zb3_1OnQ[/ame]
    Barrel cleaning video

Most members would insist that you use google or search forums. Hope those help.

10. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    Thanks a lot! I know I should have just used Google but I feel so lost with everything being so new and complicated.

11. GreenListerine

It's fine, we all have to start somewhere. There is a lot of stickies you should read that would help your Airsoft knowledge quite a bit

12. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    On your advice I have been going through almost all of the stickies and it is greatly helpful!