JG G36 wont fire

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ACIDEEL177, Dec 30, 2012.

1. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

My JG G36 only fires one bb on full and semi auto. But it only does this during a game not at home. Everything seems to be fine my mag, the gun itself, everything. Once I take the mag out I can see one bbs sitting there in the chamber. I do use silicon oil and clean the barrel after every use. I also googles this and the only real answer I got was something about a "sweet spot" in the trigger, anyone know if that's it or is it something else?

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Does your gun still cycle? Or does it not shoot at all or cycle?

3. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Define what you mean by 1 bb... Do you mean it shoots once then doesnt shoot at all?

Also when you say it only happens during a game and not at home. Do you mean it was working fine at home. Then when you arrived it wasnt shooting. Then when you got home it was shooting fine again?

Also are you using the high cap magazine that came with it or a different one?

4. M4Ever

M4Ever New Member

San Antonio
    Double check to see if the air nozzle is pulling back all the way. That'll mess things up. See if that's the problem.

5. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    How far does the bb go when you fire the gun?

6. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

By one bb I mean just one is fed in then shot then nothing else, and I'll test it at home it's great, get to the field and it works for a little bit and when I wined the mag it doesn't work. Both the high cap that came with it and the 3 high caps I bought do this.

7. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

It cycles but just the first bb then it cycles dry

8. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

I'm not sure. I shoot it at the ground so I can see if it's actually firing.

9. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    It may be a compression issue. Are you you putting the barrel up against the floor? Don't do that if you are.
    It might be your cylinder head that is causing the problem. I was working on a dboys ak and it was doing pretty much the same thing yours was doing. I opened up the gearbox and the cylinder head was broken.

10. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

No I'd never put my muzzle on the ground. Okay I'm looking to up grade my internals so hopeful I'll change it and fix it

11. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Okay good. I think what I said is your problem but we won't find out until you open up your gearbox.

12. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

There could be a problem in there?

13. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    That is where your cylinder head is. I believe it is a problem with compression in your gearbox.

14. M4Ever

M4Ever New Member

San Antonio
    Open the gb, check the cylinder head, tappet plate, and air nozzle.

15. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

Oh okay I never opened an airsoft gun before so i have no idea what's where.

16. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Look up a guide on YouTube.

17. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  18. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

I was also thinking, could my hop up be too high! Like could I have it set too much?

19. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    You could. Try firing it with the hop-up all the way down.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  20. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

It works with the hop up all the way down. But the spare mags I bought don't feed as well as the one that came with it, is there any way to fix that? (there high caps)