JG G36c?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftdominator, Nov 7, 2012.

1. airsoftdominator

airsoftdominator New Member

That is the problem I need to know witch type of g36 is the best with a $150 budget. Can anyone help me?

2. airsoftdominator

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

First of all you cannot upgrade that gun at all.

On the topic of the g36, the JG G36 is the best in that price range. I own one and it is great for the money, it's also highly upgradeable.

4. airsoftdominator

How much FPS does the JG have? And there are many versions can you include a link to the one you have? Thanks- Sam

5. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    He said he's trying to upgrade from it not upgrade it.

6. airsoftdominator

It was my first airsoft gun and I had a gift cart to Walmart

7. airsoftdominator

Anyway I am trying to get a g36 under 150 dollars that has more than 300 FPS

8. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

JG G36, great beginner gun, I can personally recommend it.

9. champo98

champo98 New Member

JG is the way to go. It was my first gun. It's a great gun. You will probably get anywhere from 380 at first to 345 once it's broken in a little. (fps)

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

My bad I read that wrong. My JG came shooting 389 fps with .2 gram bbs ( according to ASGI ) and now shoots 340 fps with .25 gram bbs now that the spring has settled.

11. airsoftdominator

Can you send a link to the model you have since I know that there are different ones.

12. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Hey I recommend the JG G36c, mine shoots around 380 FPS with no upgrades and I got it for about 100$. But I have one question for everyone. My 8.4v stock battery (when fully charged) sometimes doesnt work, I have to fiddle around with the fuse bevause when I pull the trigger nothing happens.. Anyone know why?

13. tybo9999

tybo9999 New Member

I too can recommend the JG G36c. I have had it for a little over a year now, and I am very satisfied with it. It has sustained much external abuse with no visible marks, and if lubed, will last internally as well. For $120, it is one of the best guns you can buy.

14. philsaudio

philsaudio New Member

Atlanta GA USA
    Probably the battery. Put a 9.6 1600 nun chuck or a 7.4v 1800 mah 25c/50c nanotech LiPO in that baby and don't look back.

15. EthicalSneak

EthicalSneak New Member

Blacksburg
    If it's not the battery, check the Tamiya connectors. On my JG608 one of the connectors had gotten bent too wide to make consistent contact with the battery connector.

And like everyone else in here, I recommend a JG G36 for that price range.

16. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Yeah I bought a 9.6 1600 nunchuck and it is epic. Thanks!