JG g36k for AGM m16

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by OxiClean, Sep 11, 2012.

1. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    Pretty sure this is the right part of the forum, if not mods can you please move it. Thank you.

I recieved an offer from someone wanting a G36. They are offering an AGM m16, missing delta ring with several 100 rounds through it. In exchange I offer a JG G36K with cheapy red dot, 2 mags and a stock gearbox that has just been reshimmed and fixed.

Good trade? Bad? What are your thoughts?

2. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I don't know, but I feel like he's getting the better deal as AGM makes starter level gun, and I've heard mixed things about them.

3. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    I have the agm m16, and its a pretty alright gun. I don't use good, because externally the metal isn't to fantastic, and rusts easily around bolts. The stock splits, and is picky with external upgrades. Internally it needs reshimming and probably a new hopup above all. But, I've been useing mine for the past 6-7 months, and it's never let me down. It chrono'd at 475 out of the box, has a functioning bolt catch, and is pretty easy to internally upgrade. Accuracy is fair, but a new TBB should come just after a new bucking/nub/hopup. I'd say accurate up to 150-200 feet w/ a 3 foot spread. It's a great gun, full metal, has an awesome weight to it. But, stock, it can easily be out preformed. the rate of fire is terrible, its alright with a 9.6, a lipo is a must.

So, all in all, if you plan to upgrade a little here and there, I'd say its a fair trade. Some reshimming and a new TBB with a bucking and nub, and your ready to compete range wise. The gun is fantastic for what it is, and I know I can rely on it as a primary. With the missing delta ring though, Id ask for a bit more in the offer.

4. motocross_guy

motocross_guy New Member

Keep the jg..................

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I would say keep the JG... I've heard the AGM's tend to rust a lot on the screws and body.

6. tscebu

tscebu New Member

Dayton
    AGM on the whole is starter level, like Lancer. They use pot metal on the bodies, which rusts easily. I would take the JG polymer over the AM metal any day. JG's internals are miles ahead of AGM's. Don't take the offer.

7. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    Do yourself a favor and keep the JG. You'll thank yourself when your gun is still running stock a few years from now!

8. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    KEEP THE JG...
    (20 characters)

9. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I also keep the JG. In my opinion, JG is better than AGM.

10. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    Yeah, but I have too many g36s. Way too many. And Arreksu the gun ran stock for 3 weeks before it died, not even close to a year. Also, the 3x scope came broken, and there was no replacement said Airsoftgi. You cannot fathom how much I hate this gun.

11. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    Oh... Then if you already have a few sufficient G36's and that one was a bit of a dud, then I guess go for it. In this scenario I guess it all comes down to preference.

12. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    Yeah, I mean if anyone has a better offer PM me, otherwise I'll grab the AGM.

13. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    The jg g36 is better dont trade. AGM= asian ging ming

14. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    and JG- Jing Gong

As stated, I dont want a G36, if anyone wants it feel free to take it off my hands for a better offer

15. MagPulfan

MagPulfan New Member

Seattle
    The JG G36 is, in my opinion, a high level BEGINNER'S gun. Considerably better than any AGM.

16. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    Definitely keep the G36.
    Not to thread jack, but seeing as you said you have a few G36s, is there any chance I could buy an E length front end or a railed carry handle off of you? Thanks

17. SWATCQBcounterstrike

SWATCQBcounterstrike New Member

carmel
  18. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    @L5132 - They're all K's sadly.

19. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    Ok, I have a K and a C, but the Cs carry handle has no irons and is made of ****** ABS. The K has one of the railed carry handle-with-scope deals, want a rail for the K and irons for the C, and throw different irons on the K

20. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    Magpul MBUS sights man