Jg haters

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by osawaab, Dec 15, 2012.

1. osawaab

osawaab Active Member Supporting Member

Charlotte and or A galaxy far, far away
    Ok so ive wanted an airsoft gun for a while so i finally decided to get one. Before i went spending crazy money on it i wanted to make sure i would enjoy it so i got a jg full metal m4 off of airsoft gi. The gun performs great and when I was out playing with friends they couldnt believe it was a jg. Anyway maybe jg has cleaned up thier act but this gun is certanly not the crap most people say they are. For the gun and a smart charger my final expense was 220 with a coupon plus free ship. The gun still chronos at 400 after having a few thousand rounds through it, and at 150 feet ( measured) i was able to hit a water bottle 9 out of 10 times using a red dot scope.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  2. Hailstorm09

Hailstorm09 New Member

^Glad to hear you got a good deal! thanks for the review. Model name?

3. osawaab

Honestly not sure ill post a link to it though

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Uh dude, we on AS love JG. They are great for builds, cheap, and affordable.

5. osawaab

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    JG IS crap compared to VFC. But an upgraded JG could be better than a stock VFC.

7. osawaab

I doubt ill do any upgrades to the jg ill probably keep it for a year sell it and then get something better ( that vfc i wanted ). The jg was just a test and i played my first game today and loved it!!!

8. osawaab

What makes the vfc e-series better?

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    It's just better externally and internally in many ways. I don't know too much about the internals but the externals are pretty durable, metal, and sturdy.

10. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    It's times like these I like to remind people there are reasons not to speak without experience.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I have experience with their externals like I said. My buddy owns one of their scars and I have handled it before.

12. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    You said it was internally better......I'm going to take Archer's word over yours on internals.

13. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I understand that. I said that I don't know too much about the internals but would think that they'd be better. At least what I was meaning to say.

14. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm gonna have to agree with archer here. The externals are a million times better on the VFC, however in my experience the internals leave much to be desired. I had several issue with mine, including a locking gearbox, motor burnout, and a piss poor hop up. For all the praise is heard about VFC I was highly disappointed in mine.

15. osawaab

Well guys youve made me feel better. I couldnt care less about how the gun looks, its durable enough and as long as the internals are good im happy. I also love the MOSFET chip, i hate that it even has a full auto option, but the chip helps with trigger response when going semi.

16. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    VFC SCAR-l that I had:

Great externals

But...
    Stripped a piston, burnt out motor, wiring got screwed.