Jg m4 s-system enhanced version

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by jon_wallace95, Nov 26, 2012.

1. jon_wallace95

jon_wallace95 Well-Known Member

Ok, so I just ordered it from GI, can't wait for it to get here, what are the first things I should get for it? I have a rds but it's not the best, But other than that nothing, I just got a molle vest to replace my old one, but I'm stuck on what to get next, should I get a better battery than what it comes with or will that be fine? I have a 9.6v NiCD I use in my lpeg m4, but I'm not sure it will fit. Just asking all you experienced veterans to help out a guy new to high performance guns, the closest I've gotten to having jg performance was my colt m4 from sports authority.

2. Navy100

Navy100 New Member

Ridgewood
    Is depends, do you want to participate in MILSIM operations or do you have airsoft wars for fun? Also if you have a budget please tell us what it is. Also post your experience with it bc I am looking into getting that gun too.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I would get a 8.4v or 9.6v intellect battery, then I would get a smart charger, and extra cash I would spend on MAG brand mags.

4. jon_wallace95

It comes with a 9.6 nunchuck battery

5. jon_wallace95

I do a little of both, I play with friends and occasionally I'll go to matrix, as of now my budget is $0, I'm just asking what you guys think I should get for it, the first thing on my list is another mag, maybe a mid cap so I don't have to wind it, I used my friends jg m4 but it wasn't an s, it was amazing, I like the s because of the rails, many have said its bulky and heavy but I like the realism, I will probably get a metal stock and pistol grip for it eventually just to add to the realism. As soon as I get it I'll do some testing and let you know what I think

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I never said otherwise? Another battery is always a healthy investment.

7. thuperman15

thuperman15 New Member

They don't make metal stocks or grip its all polymer...or plastic

8. jon_wallace95

I mean a real steel one, I saw someone with a jg an had a real butt stock off a Vietnam m16 he got at the surplus store

9. jimfc3

jimfc3 New Member

evergreen park
    9.6 nunchuck in a JG S system? It comes with a 8.4v small type 2/3A battery!!! The only way a 9.6 will fit in a s-system is with modification to the outer barrel and the lower guard.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  10. SonicDeathMonkey

SonicDeathMonkey New Member

Woodbury Heights
    +1... I can fit a 9.6v nunchuck in mine, but it's pretty tight. Trying to squeeze a 9.6v mini takes some modding of either the handguard or the outter barrel, or both. It's not impossible, there's plenty of Youtube videos out there that show you how to do it.

11. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Stock batteries suck, get a good 8.4v. It will fit in fine.

Also, it does come with an 8.4v not a 9.6v.

12. jon_wallace95

Sorry getting my guns mixed up, I was thinking of one my friend was showing me, he said 9.6 and I wrote what I heard.

13. thuperman15

thuperman15 New Member

Real butt stock possible, hand grip I don't think so your gonna need to put a motor in there

14. jon_wallace95

I'm not sure what he did for the hand grip, it felt like metal but then again it was cold outside so it may have been plastic

15. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Real steel pistol grips and stocks (LE, crane, ctr etc..) are made out polymer, not metal. A metal stock would make the gun extremely heavy. I find the magpul moe pistol grip very comfortable, and it looks a lot nicer than the stock one. Recommend it if you want to get a new one.

16. jon_wallace95

There are metal stocks, they are made from aluminum, it is used on military weapons, my uncle showed me it, and he's in the air force.

17. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    I've never come across a metal retractable stock... Mind getting a photo? Curious as to what they look like. I know there are metal folding stocks, like on AKs and the XCR, but not any similar to a crane stock or LE stock.

Why do you want a metal stock, though? It just adds weight when you could have a poly one instead. You said it was to add to realism, but the majority of guns have poly or abs stocks, including the M4 S-System..

18. jon_wallace95

I like the all metal and the weight of it, there are some places you can get metal ones, they are usually aluminum, there are a few places that will make a custom one, but I saw one on Saturday at the surplus store, that's where I would look first, usually cheaper. Other than that just search online, they are there maybe just a little hard to find.

19. jon_wallace95

This is the first one I found.

Attached Files:

20. corntato

corntato New Member

The full metal version comes with a 9.6v and the handgaurd is slightly bigger.