Jg m4 s system stock

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by ncbairsoftteam, Jan 2, 2013.

1. ncbairsoftteam

ncbairsoftteam New Member

Is there a way to change the stock on the jg m4 SS from a 6 point to a crane stock?

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    ....Yes remove it and then put a crane stock on the buffer tube.

3. ncbairsoftteam

Ok just making sure cause a couple of my friends said it wouldn't work cause it doesn't have the right buffer tube and I was like wtf so I wanted to see if they were right or wrong.

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Hmm You know now that I think of it I've never tried to put a crane stock on a regular buffer tube, so someone ought to chime in, although I would think it would be the same just minus the battery deal of course.

5. ncbairsoftteam

The only thing is that my battery is in the hand guard l.

6. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Yes you can. (20 characters)

7. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Yes, it'd work. Only with the right buffer tube. ICS stocks don't like to come off, and G&G/DBoys are compatible with each other's stocks. Make sure your buffer tube is a compatible brand with the stock.

8. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Yes it will work JG uses standard buffer tubes I have tried different stocks on my S-System and they worked fine. The only problem would be if you had a proprietary crane stock like an ICS. Just look for Tokyo Marui compatable stocks and it will be fine.

9. ncbairsoftteam

Oh ok thanks that helps a lot.

Edit: What type of stocks did you tryout?

10. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    A few different type I'm not sure of they models exactly. Someone was trying to sell me a used stock at a game but they where over priced and beat up.

11. bal1

bal1 New Member

If I'm thinking correctly you can.