JG mp5 vs KWA

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by papafreshness, Dec 11, 2012.

1. papafreshness

papafreshness New Member

Livingston
    Okay so I am a sorta noob to airsoft. Right now I have a JG mp5 and a we m1911 tan GBB pistol. There is this field by my city for airsofting and all i got is my JG mp5 against some highly decked out guns and some other good stock guns. I don't know if I should try to upgrade my mp5 or just not go and wait. The field is sorta cqbish its outside and its just a field with tire forts every 2 feet.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    -______- Your title is JG mp5 vs KWA, but there is no mention of KWA in your post, and for that matter there is no question in your post, also wait for what? The end to come?

3. yoyo209

yoyo209 New Member

Don't wait until you have a "better" gun! In those close quarters your gun will do fine! It may not be the most tacticool or hardest shooting, but for a quick can game you should be fine. The first game I ever played I took out the very first mid grade airsoft gun, the cm028 by cyma. Yeah, the original, 280 fps. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life! :)

If you get experience in now, rather then waiting to get a good (not saying Jg is bad, just that it isn't a kwa) gun, you will be even better when you do have the money to get a superb quality rifle. Any further questions? Feel free to private message me and I'll answer them after work :)

AND WELCOME TO AIRSOFT :D

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    From experience, I'll be the first to say, it's all about the man, not the gun. I've held my own with a Wal-Mart shotgun against a couple guys with pimped out AEGs.
    Remember, airsoft is as much of a beauty pageant as it is a skill challenge. So what if your gun shoots EXACTLY 399FPS with every shot and can hit a quarter 9/10 times at 50 feet, how well do YOU function with it?

Keep your JG, gain some experience. In times, upgrade or get a higher tier gun. But please don't be like those kids who have been playing for 3 months who have KWA and P* guns and all decked out in gear and swear they're God's gift to the airsoft field. Simply put, a vast majority of them are idiots who think the more money the toss into the sport and their gun the better they're overall playing will be.

5. papafreshness

papafreshness New Member

Livingston
    Thanks for the help guys. Once its not so cold up here I will start going for the field haha.