Jg ufc m16

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by bludyknux, Sep 16, 2012.

1. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Anyone have any info on one? I see one for $100 on craigslist, but need to know if it's DMR "friendly", internally and externally. Thanks.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I've heard rumors that the front handgrip is sort of wobbly but can be fixed.

3. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

If I were to use it as a base gun, would it be worth it in the long wrong? I don't want any non compatible parts coming into play, or horrors of not finding after market parts.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Are you talking about internally or externally? I know it uses a standard V2 gearbox so you're good on finding internal upgrades. But externally everything is the same except for the handgrip which I'm not sure what would fit the barrel if you decided to take it off.

5. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Yeah, inside and out. I want to tune it completely with internals and externals (rails and such) to DMR standards.

6. chineseairsofterss

chineseairsofterss New Member

jG is by far one of the most budget friemdly base guns, you cam fit almost any after market part on.

7. noobie

noobie New Member

Is g&g a good company for a m16 like the combat machine version I mean

8. mvsrocks

mvsrocks New Member

It wouldn't be as good of a base gun as a JG would. If you were to get a VFC M16, you probably won't need to upgrade it for a long long long long time. Nearly everything is perfect in a VFC, at least the ones I've seen.