Jg vs G&P

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Slender, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Slender

Slender New Member

I have no experence with either

Are they near the same?

I want to make a custom m4 out of one of them?

Whitch needs more work

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    G&P is one of the best brands our of the box. They dont need much in upgrades to perform amazingly. JG is a great build gun.
    If you want to have a custom M4 and plan on building the internals go with the JG because its cheaper so you will have the money to put towards upgrades.
    If all you plan on doing is a motor and a spring or something like that, go with the G&P.

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, the JG would need more work but it has the potential to be better than a G&P.

4. EthicalSneak

EthicalSneak New Member

Blacksburg
    Externally, the G&Ps are much nicer. JG has a solid reputation for being a low-cost platform for upgrades, but their externals tend to not be as nice and frequently contain more polymer than the G&Ps. Either way you should re-lube and re-shim your gearbox shortly after you get them, or have someone do it for you. That'll guarantee that you won't strip something prematurely.

5. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Not near the same lol

Is the second one a question? Lol. But yes you can? Lol :)

The JG will need more work. But the upgradability is unlimited.

The G&P will perform better out of the box. But at almost double the price lol.

6. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    I don't trust evikes line of g&p guns. Way too many people, including myself, have experienced problems with them.

7. Napple

Napple New Member

That's because evike has tampered with them and they killed the "fairy dust"