I WAS getting a fairly consistent 265 FPS I had just bought a 9 Ball stiffer spring, I opened up the gear box to install it and discovered that its approx 1” longer than the oem spring...(I could cut it down, but I decided not to at this time). I decided to just put it all back together, the ONLY thing I changed was I cut a few coils off the tappet spring (it was under so much tension in its slot that it had actually partially kinked). All seemed well until I decided to verify the FPS status. Now its 150ish! But sometimes it jumps up to 220ish. W.TA.F. The tappet plate spring is still over-tensioned (just slightly less so). The other thing I think it could possibly be is there is a small set screw in front of the trigger guard (in the gearbox) that seems to be related to motor adjustment (when screw’d in, presses against a lever...) I tried removing it completely, no change. Screwed all the way in, no change. Tried backing it out, 1/4 turn at a time, no real change. Help. Thx!