Jing gong aug a3 vs a&k masada

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by cdaryl, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    I there :) I'm planning to buy an another aeg. I'm deceiving ding on these two guns... I can get both guns for the same price. I like that the aug uses bullpup. Hopefully I'm going to do upgrades on both guns. Which one should I get?

2. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

I personally owned the A&K Masada and I hated it. The hop-up was totally unresponsive and the ROF was very slow. Compared to the JG AUG A3 that my friend has the AUG is the superior weapon. The range and accuracy was much better than the Masada. Also, the AUG has a MOSFET, stronger internals, and a better motor. The only thing that the Masada has over the AUG is externals. Overall I would go with the AUG but since your going to upgrade either one would be okay.

3. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    AUG. The A&K Masada has bad internals and externals, it just jacks up price and rides of the wave of CoD fans and impulse buyers.

4. fradd

fradd New Member

The M4 is in CoD too. Does that mean it "rides of the wave of CoD fans"...

5. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

The AUG is in CoD too... Never would have known what it was without BO, and it is still one of my favorite guns(looks, I do not own one... yet:) )

6. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    The difference is the M4 is much more common outside CoD, the Masada was made popular to the public by call of duty. So no.

7. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Actually the ACR was made famous by CoD. If sites wouldn't put "ACR Masada" as the title, CoD fans would never know.

8. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

There is nothing wrong with the A&K Masada, people who criticize the gun have never owned it and lie, don't listen to them, it is much better than JG, there is to many JG fanboys on this website.

9. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    And there is a reason there are JG fanboys. JG's are like tanks. They might not have the highest RoF and they might not have the best accuracy, but they are 100% TM compatible which makes them good for upgrading, and they last very long.

10. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    Aug A3 no question, it's the better gun.

And we're JG fanboys because of what you get when you buy a JG. They're rough around the edges, sure. They have bad QC and getting a lemon is possible. But for $150 you can get a full metal rifle with very solid internals. With only some minor tweaking and tuning you can turn that rifle into a 400 FPS 30 RPS 250+ foot accurate range death machine. Where else can you get that sort of gun? It's value for money at it's finest in my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  11. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    +1
    And about that full metal gun. Is the metal good? I was thinking of getting it but I thought it could be pot-metal. Don't mean to thread jack.

12. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Just use this thread. You mentioned the Masada already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.