JKArmy

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by RestlessSgt, Dec 19, 2015.

1. RestlessSgt

RestlessSgt New Member

I would not recommend purchasing anything from them. It takes forever for them to get you your item since it has to go through customs. And the language barrier is a huge problem because they really do not understand english very well. So unless you like loooooong wait times expensive shipping and ****(not all their fault) customer service then do not shop there from the states. They do however have hard to find guns so if you are like me and willing to put up with it then it is for you.

2. sandmanmilsim

sandmanmilsim New Member

Mohave Valley
    It comes with ordering from oversea companies like Shootercb and etc. Customs is allowed to hold your items for as long as they want. Also you cant get mad at a company cause of customs, you take that risk when buying overseas. I cant get made at Airsplat if USPS loses my package.

Only down side to them IMO is it takes to long for them to even get around to shipping your item out of their shop. It took them 3 weeks once my order.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015

3. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    What Sandman said.

- Customer who has ordered from JKA near a dozen times and never had a problem.

4. RestlessSgt

RestlessSgt New Member

I am not mad at all. I understand customs is ******. I just said if you don't want to deal with the hassle don't order from overseas. I stated a fact.

5. RestlessSgt

RestlessSgt New Member

I literally said if you don't like the long wait it's not for you. I also said that I didn't care which is why I bought from them. I am unsure whether you people even read my whole review. I said if you are impatient and don't like to wait don't buy from them. That is all. I bought from them because they have hard to find products. Stated a fact not an opinion.

6. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    The problem is you presented yourself in a manner as if this is something unique to JKA. Which it is not at all. Making your entire review pointless. This is how the majority of overseas retailers are.