Jls scar

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by scoutthedoggieisbeast, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutthedoggieisbeast

scoutthedoggieisbeast New Member

To all airsofters i just wanna say i have an awsome scar aeg 400 fps i will complete my loadout soon keep in touch ill show picks of it. Ps if you have any good recomendations for a scope good for cqb tell me

2. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Okay, I'm very happy to know that you have this SCAR. It's the worst SCAR aeg on the market, no offense. Ermagherd 400 fps. You'll pick it? Like pick it's nose? Oh, you mean pics. Ah, I like using 3x zoom scopes for CQB. Oh, you mean red dot sights! Should've known! I recommend the UB3R 1337 scope from dicks.

I'd actually like to see some pictures, and how about a replica EoTech? Or a real one if you can afford it. I also recommend a sling and a foregrip. More specifically, an AFG. Whatever suits you best.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012

3. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    Was all of that really necessary? There was no need to come in here and be a dick about it.

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Sorry, but I actually put my real thoughts at the end. My apologies, scoutthedoggieisbeast

5. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok..... where should I start..... Ah yes, first this is an utterly pointless thread, a little bit of research on your own would have answered your question. Secondly, your grammar is absolutely horrid, I would suggest you fix that or your posts will start disappearing. Third, every post I've seen from you has been pointless, so you're making a horrible first impression as a new member. Fix it.

I'm locking this. If you have anything to say in response to this, feel free to PM me.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.