JPC help wanted.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BRAVO-TEAM3, Jan 6, 2016.

1. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Hello all!

trying to search for a Avengers JPC in OD green.
    Does anyone know anywhere I can ge one for cheaper (or used but still in good condition)? and also a OD Green Pantac MiniMAP (the one with the buddy mag slots)

Reason Im wanting to finnally switch to a JPC is because the pistol belt with all my pouches and gear digs into my hips at 48 hour games.

I dont have much money to pay for one new. I have only been working one day weeks because where I work is training new people for a new store opening up. And if possible would like one used but still in over all good condition.

I have some stuff that I can trade and maybe add cash.
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f164/small-trade-lot-118483/
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f167/wttf-emmerson-jpc-124762/
    For the vest I am slowly finding the mag pouches that came with it that have not fallen apart or exploded from the thunder-B's going off in my pouches during a night game. So far I have found the Admin pannel and one of the x2 stack m4 pouches

I also have a KMP9 with 2 mags included. If you guys would like more pics of anything feel free to ask :)

Thank you!!! :)

p.s.
    Im also looking for a tippman carbine M4 (doesnt have to come with any accessories or spare mags. just the things that came with the m4 in the box along with the rifle) if anyone has one they would like to trade or work something out.

2. slythethief

slythethief New Member

Miller Place

3. Steve116277

Steve116277 Member

North Alabama
    I just got a Modi JPC about a week ago. The thing is incredibly solid and only runs about $45. Got mine from Airsoftmegastore to avoid paying overseas shipping.

4. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    How much gear can they hold in terms of weight?
    I tent to carry more than enough ammo that I need onto the field, cause I hate having to walk to the safezone, reload, walk allthe way back o respawn and etc.

I also tend to cary a canteen, atleast ( or so mags with 2 extrabags of ammo (small size bags), and hopefuly will be rocking a tippman m4 (once i get one and I so very very want one) and running the HPA system or it.

Any one else know where I can find a Pantac Mini map with the buddy mags for cheap-ish??? I kinda hate to spen 80 or so bucks for something that small (and that will hold all my gear at the same time XD

5. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Also, does the modi JPC come with the hard foam plates? Cause I LOVE the snug fit they have when you are finished putting the pc on ^~^ And they do come in a small right? Im about 5 foot 10 ish and 128ish pounds

6. Steve116277

Steve116277 Member

North Alabama
    The Modi JPC does come with foam plates and it does have a snug fit.

Right now I have it kitted out with a triple M4 pouch allowing me to carry 6 magazines. I also have a vertical large GP pouch, a single grenade pouch, a hydration carrier on the back, and I plan on adding a medical pouch. The Modi can easily handle all these pouches and their weight. The construction of this JPC is very strong.

It does come in size small.

7. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Can I has link pweze :D
    And thank you battle boo ^~^

I plan on putting my 3pouch tripple stack m4/ak mag pouch in the front, personal first aid kiton my right side,
    another trip stack mag pouch on my left (I allways carrys more ammo than I need cause I dont really care if ppl dont call their hit cause i will keep shooting them till they do^~^),
    thunder bangers also on my right cause im a righty,
    a Pantac MiniMap with the buddy mag system on my back with a 3k PSI air tank going to my carbine tippman m4 (once I get one)
    and maybe a few other things :)

Its gona me be a sexy load out that im gona oper8 so hard in ^~^

8. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Does anyone have the link to the
    MODI Small JPC in OD Green???

That would be awesome!!!

9. Airsoft444

Airsoft444 Mad Scientist Supporting Member

Milwaukee
  10. Steve116277

Steve116277 Member

North Alabama
    Looks like the MODI jpc only comes in medium, large, and XL. I have the large and had to adjust it out a good ways for it to fit correctly. I'm 190lbs with a 44 inch chest size.

I checked the Crye sizing chart before ordering the MODI, hoping they would correlate pretty well. Here is a link:
    https://www.cryeprecision.com/Resources/en/SizeCharts/BLC04.htm

The medium seems like it would fit a smaller person fairly well. You have another problem though. The MODI seems to only come in coyote brown or Multicam. Here is a link to the coyote version on AMS. It says Flyye but it's really a MODI:
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/12296-flyye-industries-swift-plate-carrier-jpc-vest-size-m-coyote-brown.aspx

You can always take a shot on Ebay or check the the classifieds here on AS.

Good luck!

11. Airsoft444

Milwaukee
    They do make it in ranger green, look at the shootercbgear link. Also, shooter charges like $16 shipping but AMS charges 12 so base your purchase on the product, not shipping.

12. meh

meh New Member

Near Chicago area
    I have a medium modi jpc it will fit you fine. ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1452443146.448819.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1452443182.397912.jpg

I'm 5,6 and 110 lbs.

13. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Do they make one in OD green???

14. Airsoft444

Milwaukee

Yes, I have already said this, look at my above post, I put a link to a OD green medium MODI JPC.

15. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Im sorry, I didnt see the 2nd link XD
    Also this is the Coyote Brown. But I gess most of the brown will be coverd when I add my ODgreen pouches n stuffs :)

And this does come with the thick foam plates right? I dont see them mentioning about them.

16. Airsoft444

Milwaukee
  17. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    tey are the ones with over seas shipping right? Cause I heap people say to stay away from over seas shipping :/

18. Airsoft444

Milwaukee
    Personally I don't mind overseas. People just don't like it because A it costs a lot. B returns are harder. C it takes a while. And D you don't always get a tracking number.
    But since they have the product you need, I would go for it. I have heard great things about shooterCB

19. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Awesome!!!
    And uuugggghhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my tippman load out so bad ;-;
    Im gona get the tippman(with the airline) first ( im like 80 bucks short) and then got to get my HPA hydro tested cause its never been filled, then got to get the vest/mappack and i gud to go ^~^

20. BRAVO-TEAM3

BRAVO-TEAM3 New Member

St. John
    Awesome!!!
    And uuugggghhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my tippman load out so bad ;-;
    Im gona get the tippman(with the airline) first ( im like 80 bucks short) and then got to get my HPA hydro tested cause its never been filled, then got to get the vest/mappack and i gud to go ^~^