Kapowwe.com

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Pie, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Pie

Pie New Member

Schaumburg
    I'm thinking of buying a pretty expensive gun from Kapowwe.com, but I have never really done any buisness with them before. Does anyone have any prior experience ordering guns from this site? Experienced ay problems?

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    I've never had an issue with them. Good service if you need it.

I usually don't buy from them because they don't have free shipping, so unless they're the only one with the item in stock, I go elsewhere.

3. silvertaco1

silvertaco1 New Member

Brush Prairie
    I've ordered from them multiple times before. Never had any problems.

4. Pie

Pie New Member

Schaumburg
    alright then I'll go ahead and order from them, as they are the only ones who carry an Ares M110 that isn't out of stock.

5. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    OP i hope you don't mind a thread hijack, but on kapowwe they have 2 different claymores, one remote controlled and another i know how the remote one works because i saw them on another site, w/ a description, but there was no description on kapowwe for the other claymore so how do those work if any one has tried it?

6. Pie

Pie New Member

Schaumburg
    One is a REPLICA which absolutely nothing. The other is an airsoft claymore that actually shoots bbs. Hope that helps.

7. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    alright thanks, it would have been nice if they had descriptions typed up.

8. KingnIKAN

KingnIKAN New Member

Kapowwe is an OK site. They ship out their products but their shipping takes long and costs alot. But they are not a bad retailer. They are not as bad as Evike.
    Use this coupon boomstickkole to get 10 percent of your final order.

9. M715ForLife

M715ForLife New Member

Exeter, NH
    I NEVER like to "bad mouth" retailers, but these people...

I almost made a 400$ order with them, but until I called them up!

I have NEVER been on the phone with a more disrespectful, rude, and just down right "mean" people!

10. KingnIKAN

KingnIKAN New Member

Congratulations, they actually picked their phone up. Oh yeah don't call them cause you wont find anyone actually picking up.

11. TraditionalCatholic

TraditionalCatholic New Member

I've ordered from them twice before and never had a problem at all. Shipping was fast for me, and I got my stuff within five days of placing the order.

12. RKulek

RKulek New Member

Yale
    I just ordered from them for the first time on Thursday. I ordered a mystery box.

Shipped with FedEx the day after, received everything yesterday, no problems.

Probably had a good experience due to not needing to call them :).

13. GIJOE

GIJOE New Member

Don't call em, place your order and wait. GREAT company as long as you don't call them.

14. WillBrayJr

WillBrayJr New Member

Kapowwe is a fairly good retailer. I've ordered from them a few times with no problems. Ordered something that was out of stock but the website indicated that it was instock. A nice lady called and informed me that it would be about 2 days before the next shipment arrived. Everything was worked out no problems.

15. Android

Android New Member

Nunica, MI
    A friend of mine ordered a $100 mystery box from them. When it came, the box was partially opened and a bit crushed. He called them up and within a week he had another $100 mystery box at his door. He's gotten 3 - M4's and an AK47 Spetznaz to work with no extra cost. He also got a couple of other rifles, including a FAMAS and several pistols with them. I plan on ordering a mystery box soon.