Kart EBR Issues

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Rifled-n-Ready, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Rifled-n-Ready

Rifled-n-Ready New Member

Duluth
    So i have this kart ebr, it broke on me but i finally got the parts i needed and got it going but now i getting issues with what i think is the hop up. I am only getting half of the fps i should be and the bb's just go out and dive bomb at about 60ft. I've looked high and low for air leaks and i am confident when i say i see no leaks. The hop up unit is put together properly and it should work, the only thing that I have changed is the bucking since it first broke and i no longer no what has become of said bucking, im thinking it may be from the mesh between the stock rubber and the air nozzle. Does anybody know of anything that would cause this issue?

2. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Is your hopup all the way off when you chrono? If it's overhopping a lot then it could be very detrimental to your FPS. If your bucking has a fold in it or something that will also destroy your FPS.

3. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    That sounds catastrophic almost. Did you open up the gearbox?

4. Rifled-n-Ready

Duluth
    Everything in the gearbox and hop is in great shape, and correctly installed i assure you, i think i have an idea to see if i can get it to work, ill post it if it is a success

5. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Ok, then it is hop up. Look at your bucking.

I was thinking maybe the cylinder was in backwards.

6. Rifled-n-Ready

Duluth
    M14's run full cylinders anyway for the most part, im thinking i may buy a new air nozzle, i need it anyway and im thinking its not messing correctly with the bucking