Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there! I live on Kauai, HI. Starting a small group of friends for Airsoft on Kauai, but I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any fields for specifically Airsoft (privately owned would be nice) that are located also on Kauai. I heard there was a few private fields, but further research discovered a couple were paintball fields being used as airsoft fields...
Can anyone help me out, or is airsoft a no-go on Kauai?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm being censored by my guardian mod. Try the field location list on the site.
Nanakuli Ranch on Oahu was the only one that comes up for Hawaii...
Unfortunately for us on Kauai, that would not only be a $10.00 entry/use fee, that would also be a $150.00+ round trip airfare, $?.?? fee for rentals, Plus getting our guns to ship over (Who knows what ruckus the Customs will cause). But thank you for reminding me about the Field Locater.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Oh sorry your not the usual newbs who forget about that. I know there was a user who went to a "wounded warrior" game try googling that see what you get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried google... But all I get is things like Oahu (2007), Oahu (2005), Oahu (2007), Oahu (2008), Big Island (2006, Oahu (2009), Maui (2004), Oahu (2010). Can't seem to find anything for Kauai other than coming straight back to the forums asking the same thing I'm asking (or even coming back to my own forum here).

·
Registered
1 Posts
there is airsoft on kauai its every friday its 4-7 at the kca in kilauea just drive past kong lung and then you see a feild with a tent and a big building and just go there they have loner masks and guns but theres plenty of 6th graders that are horrible i should be there my names sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.