King Arms M4 MOE vs G&P M4 MOE

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by VinTagExHD, Dec 10, 2012.

1. VinTagExHD

VinTagExHD New Member

Im really struggling on what airsoft gun to get. Im stuck between a MOE carbine or a KWA AEG... I think i wanna get a MOE because i love Magpul and KWA is pretty pricey (love KWA though). I have a price range of $350 as i wanna get a lot of attachments. If i got a MOE, should i get the King Arms or G&P MOE

2. VinTagExHD

VinTagExHD New Member

$350 for gun, $550 total with attachments is my price range.

3. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    The G&P MOE M4 is probably your best choice. Please Use proper grammar and edit posts together to make things more readable. Thanks.

4. VinTagExHD

VinTagExHD New Member

Honestly, all I did was use a lower case I and "wanna" and "got" instead of "get". I don't want to sound like an *** but we're not at grammar school. That is not going of effect how hard it is to read my post...

5. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Many will say get the G&P MOE because of the external quality and Magpul body. This I will agree to.

However I would say get the King Arms. The internal quality is better than G&P and I like Colt and the King Arms have Colt trademarks.

That's my take.

6. Napple

Napple New Member

Not if they both have the same magpul body... Therefore it comes down to internal quality, in my opinion g&p internal quality is superior to king arms. Especially the hop up system

7. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    A. King Arms doesn't have Magpul bodies, G&P and CA are the only companies that have any sort of Magpul bodies.

B. LOL G&P has good internal qualities? That's a good laugh.

C. Their hop up units are POS!

8. Napple

Napple New Member

I know i've seen king arms moe rifles out there. And you're very funny thinking that a stock king arms is at the same level as g&p. both are very nice but king arms are the guns at dicks that are "eh".

9. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    G&P internal quality is good. The only things off are the gears, piston head, and piston, and they work fine. They are tuned well and the lubrication is exceptional for a stock gun. Airseal is quality for a stock gearbox.

Their hopup units are fine. I use one in my CQBR assembly on my polarstar, they're easily the best metal chamber in a stock gun except the Lonex M4. The barrel is awesome for a stock gun, I'd say the best except TM and maybe Lonex. The bucking I would say the same about. Please explain why you think G&P internals are not good.

Sorry OP- the formatting made everything somewhat annoying to read so grammar Nazi kicked in.

10. Blades

Blades New Member

Are you being serious right now? I've had both brands and King Arms internal quality is not that fantastic. On par with any old brand, at best.
    Not to mention the KA MOE will have magpul... Given the name... It is obvious.
    Good internal qualities? G&P are possibly some of the best out there. King Arms is far below, and I have had both brands. Have fun with your overrated and overpriced KA while my G&P is still chuggin' along.
    Don't get me wrong, KA is not crap. I'd take a KA over a JG, but there is nothing on the gun that will absolutely blow you away. G&P's have insane reliability.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  11. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Will have magpul, not yet. The options right now are Colt and S&W. And yeah G&P internals suck! I had a G&P for a year, I've given it to tech after tech, bought countless G&P drop in gearboxes. Did anything to get that gun working and it did not work no matter what. I jerked off (not literally) on a King Arms internals and sounded like a kitten.

12. VinTagExHD

VinTagExHD New Member

13. Blades

Blades New Member

Well, I guess we're both right.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=7778

And I respect your argument. I've had lemons in my day too; people will like either brand for their own reasons.

14. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    So you sent it to what I presume are local techs and are judging internal quality?

15. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Pretty much local. I don't use store techs.

16. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Do any of these techs know how to shim and/or AoE, might I ask?

17. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Yes they do and did but back to the point of this thread and not thread jack it.

I would recommend G&P because damn it's a sexy gun! But because of my personal experiences with the two companies, I'd recommend King Arms.

18. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    Any reason why? Your posts have been so unhelpful and vague that I hope no one actually listens to you.

19. pew_pew

pew_pew New Member

I personally own the G&P MOE and have absolutely nothing bad to say about the rifle and would highly recommend it to anybody, it chronos at about 370 FPS and is front wired to deans so the battery is in the handguard.