King Arms m4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by SatheH, Jan 6, 2013.

1. SatheH

SatheH New Member

I was looking at a new gun that was suggested to me on another thread, it was the King Arms M4 licensed by Colt

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_672_684&products_id=33573

I was wondering the general opinion and if it had decent internals? If not what would you suggest (not necessarily an M4)? Also is this gun customizable? I want to change the hand guard, stock, and maybe the barrel. Thank you everyone in advance for the help

2. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    It is a great gun solid internally and externally. I think you will be very pleased with it. It is also 100% compatible so upgrading it in the future is an option.

3. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Solid gun I personally own one!There pretty good could use a new motor and some other little things and it will be great.

4. 5upreme7eam

5upreme7eam New Member

Very solid gun for the price (Especially with the 20% off from Evike). It worked flawlessly out of the box. Just replace the handguard and you will be good to go. It will be fully customizable internally and externally. The only gun I would consider with the same amount of money is the KWA CQR. Only problem with that is the proprietary parts the KWA has.

5. SatheH

SatheH New Member

6. rdrunner

rdrunner New Member

ashburn
    I have a King Arms Colt full metal m4 as well. The thing preforms great right out of the box. The trades are also great if that's a factor at all for you.

7. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    KWA only has a few proprietary parts, not as many as people think.
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_221&products_id=32929 just an option

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  8. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
  9. SatheH

SatheH New Member

I want more of a CQB style M4 and those are the ones I found in my price range, if you guy have recommendations for other guns just say them, I want a decent gun not one I'll regret

10. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    They are overpriced lol

But the parts aren't that bad ;) lol.

I've seen much worse haha xD I just hate the cylinder head, air nozzle, and non-ported piston head lol.

11. SatheH

SatheH New Member

Well out of my earlier links and options would you recommend any of those? It came with the rails I want, I was thinking the G&G raider specifically because I could also get 2 spare mags for only $5 but if one of the other guns are better I would rather get those and get mags later. What do you guys think?

12. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    I suggest spending a little more and grabbing something of higher quality. Unless you plan to spend that extra amount on the G&G M4 series. Especially the cheap ones.

13. SatheH

SatheH New Member

Well i was thinking the G&G raider metal M4, but that was mainly for the extra mags, the other guns I was looking at were I believe an ICS and one by Colt (it said it was Colt, and some other brand Cyma maybe I haven't looked at it in a while). I'm not entirely sure though, I was thinking a $200ish (evike will bring it to $160 or $170) gun and I was going to customize certain parts. I like the fact that the guns I mentioned earlier were full metal but I can always get better externals later I'd rather have good internals and a solid external. But my price range is $200 it'd be different if I actually had a job (hate how hard it is for a teenager to get a job in New York)

14. 5upreme7eam

5upreme7eam New Member

Replace them with SHS/Lonex parts.