King Arms or VFC M4

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Rusty34, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Hey guys, I'm kind of a veteran in the airsoft community but my company basis is pretty limited. I have owned a King Arms in the past and it served me well, wasn't a nightmare to tech on (unlike G&P sorry guys but bad experiences) And I am planning on getting one more before the end of the year. However I have heard great things about VFC but I have had no real experience with a VFC. I was wondering if the extra $80 is worth getting a VFC compared to a King Arms or the $80 can be spent on better upgrades.

What do you guys think?

2. RCV

RCV New Member

If you know your way around the GB, I think your money will be better spent on the KA and upgrades. I'd get the KA, a Lonex motor, R hop, deans, and a mosfet. Those and the gun can be had, new, for the price of a VFC.

3. rdrunner

rdrunner New Member

ashburn
    I have no personal experience with VFC, but I can say that I am in total love with my m4. Performs like a champ and have never had any issues with it. Though from what I hear, people seem to really like VFCs. RCV has the right idea though. You could get the KA and some upgrades that will make it perform flawlessly