kjw kc02

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by bal1, Nov 11, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

I'm considering a trade my dmr that in total I have about fifty dollars invested in it in total,for a kjw kc02 that my friend owns,I used it once and loved it. Should I do it?
    (Also about the dmr the reason my total invested money is so low is because I bought it used and in pieces I put it back together,took it to an airsoft shop. I'm having them work on it a little.)

2. DRAGON64

DRAGON64 New Member

I would trade in a heartbeat, but that is just me... I like the gas platforms, and I like being battery and gearbox free... I have not owned or shot the KC02, but I have owned a number of KJW products, and I like them...

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

Bringing this thread back,what are some reliability accuracy and fps updates updates upgrades for this gun and where can I buy them?

4. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    well i know they just came out with a c02 mags for it, so that's got to be a + for power and winter reliability. i would trade, i love gbbr's. AEG's are to finicky and to many parts and operations for my liking. i have seen a bunch of DMR builds out of it so the parts are out there.

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

It's more or less replacement parts I'm worried about I don't know where to get them.

6. SSGSPEEDMAN

SSGSPEEDMAN New Member

Redwolf makes steel internals. I put all steel parts in my trigger,and steel bolt