Kjw m700

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by airsoftking123, Oct 30, 2012.

1. airsoftking123

airsoftking123 New Member

I'm thinking about buying the KJ W m700 is it worth it?

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    If you get the Police model, yes. I have one and I have tuned the living crap out of it. I'm in the process of installing an LRB into her. Should be fun to shoot when it's done :p. Make sure you don't get the takedown version if you want to put in a aftermarket hop up that allows you to take AEG barrels as it will cause problems.

3. DRAGON64

DRAGON64 New Member

I believe the stock model has a 6.08 barrel in it, which makes the rifle wildly in-accurate. I owned one briefly a couple years ago, and although it shot nice and quiet, I was lucky to hit much beyond 175 feet. Soon there after, the rifle became hungry for better parts... parts that G&G could supply. This rifle was sold soon there after. Not a beginners rifle for sure. The KJW M700 is better suited for those who wish to tinker (project rifle).

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Lol.... 6.08mm is fine for a long range rifle. I know of people who use 6.23mm barrels.... The hop up is the problem with the gun plus terrible consistency without an HPA rig and possibly air leaks.

5. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    WELLLLLLLL
    KJW M700 = Clone of Tanaka M700, not exact clone but close
    Tanaka M700 on steroids = RHF Mantis.
    KJW on steroids will pretty much be the same.

6. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

I know this is a bit of a necro, but wouldn't a tighter barrel allow less air to get past the BB, thus making you have more consistency?

7. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
  8. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Could you copy/paste? I'm not a member there.

9. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I'm too lazy. Go make an account.