Kjw m700

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by jackwagon77, Jan 6, 2013.

1. jackwagon77

jackwagon77 New Member

I'm wan to get back into airsoft sniping I haven't played for 2 years and and I need some help to get back into sniping but I've read a lot of good things on the kjw m700 but I only have 350-400 to spend right know so if you would help me I would be very thankful

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    $350-400 is kind of an iffy budget for getting into sniping. I feel like a broken record, but in order for a sniper rifle to perform, a lot of money must be put into upgrades. I'm talking upwards from $250 just on upgrades. And gas rifles tend to be more.

Is the $350-400 just a starting budget? Are you able to get more money for the rifle over time?

3. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Well, grab a regulator, tank, some valves, elbows, and such to make an air rig. That will run you $100ish. The non takedown m700 by KJW. Get the enhanced striker spring by G&G. Mod the living hell out of it. Perfect the air seal.

4. ThompsonFTW

ThompsonFTW New Member

Dayton
    He could buy mine. You know... its already built.

5. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Your's is one of the sexiest sniper rifles I have seen. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had fields around me that was more "sniper ready." We have like no woodland or large enough fields in my area besides maybe Code Red.

6. jackwagon77

jackwagon77 New Member

I've had so many problems with spring sniper I've had a echo1 m28 a&k svu JG bar 10 and don't get me roung my bar 10 was amazing but I had to replace so many part that it wasn't worth it

7. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    I think you completely missed the point of the Bar10 or any sniper rifles.....

8. jackwagon77

jackwagon77 New Member

I might have but I tryed and tryed with them and in just trying to get back into sniping

9. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    A sniper rifle isn't going to be worth a damn unless its upgraded. It seems like you are doing it wrong.

10. DadCRO

DadCRO Member

I have a KJW M700. It's very nice, externally it is GORGEOUS. Never seen better quality plastic for the stock. Internally, it is pretty inconsistant, so it needs to be upgraded (just like all sniper rifles). I've replaced the hop up bucking and the striker spring so far, and it helps a lot. However, I feel that it needs a new barrel and, if you want it to be really consistant, you should invest in an air rig.

11. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    An external HPA rig and 100% compression is vital to making this gun accurate. ER hop an long with EM nubs will also be very important. I'd also upgrade the striker spring. There are other things but that pretty much covers the basics.