Krytac mk2 SPR

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by RaiderBrad, Apr 3, 2019.

1. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Looking to get the Krytac mk2 SPR but i wanna know can i throw in a m130 spring with a 11.1 lipo or am i gonna have to do modifications for it to run it?

2. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    It'll be fine, as long as it's not a weak lipo. Why an m130?

3. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Well first of all im new to airsoft been playing for 6 months and i wanna experiment cause i use .28g bbs and wanna see the difference and get some experience doing tech

4. -Spitfire-

Oceanside
    What battery are you using?

5. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Well like i said I'm looking to get the krytac but right now i have a G&G Raider-L using a 9.6v 1600mah.

6. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    That is a horrible battery for a High Draw application.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  7. LightIsRight

LightIsRight Well-Known Member

Cannon Falls
    Probably "ok" for a G&G Raider...but for a Krytac invest in some good Lipos, either 7.4v or 11.1v. Also, why the Krytac specifically? Just curious, there's other similar options out there, especially the VFC Avalons.

8. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Idk really I heard krytac is a really good brand and i also like the look but if you wanna give suggestions that would be cool.

REAPER556 likes this.
  9. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Yeah i would invest in a lipo 11.1 like elite force or something

10. -Spitfire-

Oceanside
    Elite Farce batteries are overpriced trash. That said, an 11.1 would be a good idea.

11. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Ok so what brand has good 11.1

12. Honeybadgerz17

Honeybadgerz17 Well-Known Member

Bellevue
    Gen aces are great bit pricey

13. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Ozark
    Gen Aces, Turnigy and Zippy's are all good. Venom are nice as well, but can be a tad pricey.

As for rifles, depends on what you fancy. AR/M4/M16 platform, how much are you willing to spend? Krytac does make a good rifle, as do VFC and G&P (without the I5 gearbox) if you want things on the higher-end of the price spectrum. Mid-range stuff seems to be lacking more and more nowadays with the average consumer psyche of "buy now, buy cheap", and companies following suit. There aren't too many companies in the mid tiers I'd recommend simply due to the balance of quality and price. I guess some of G&G's line, but IMO they leave much to be desired. Some of Lancer Tactical's Lonex OEM stuff seems decent, as does Specna's line. Budget tiers, the venerable Combat Machine from G&G is a proven little thing, despite its shortcomings. There is always items from JG, CYMA, DBoys and A&K that work well, despite the hate others tend to throw at them.

On an "average" build, an M130 spring can yield roughly 430-440 fps. Most fields wont let you play with that kind of velocity without an MED of some sort, and you will be scrutinized more closely while you play. Given you are still fairly new to the sport, I would advise against trying to tinker with things until you gain a better understanding of how your chosen platform functions and what its capabilities are.

-Spitfire-, RaiderBrad and fred_ditto like this.
  14. fred_ditto

fred_ditto Well-Known Member

Des Moines
    This. Exactly this. That being said, OP, if you're not dead set on the M4 platform, Arcturus (which can be sourced from Guges Mk3 here on the forums) and LCT both make great AKs, and LCT also makes probably the best G3 on the market right now.

15. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Ozark
    Cant forget the venerable CYMA's @fred_ditto :cool:

fred_ditto likes this.
  16. fred_ditto

fred_ditto Well-Known Member

Des Moines
    Indeed, but considering a Cyma VFC clone and couponed LCT AK on evike are only about $30-40 apart now, you'd might as well get an LCT.

17. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    Thanks guys really appreciate it got some things to think about

18. RaiderBrad

RaiderBrad New Member

belleville
    So another question what lipo battery will fit in the krytac stock? If you can links batteries would be much appreciated.

19. LightIsRight

LightIsRight Well-Known Member

Cannon Falls
    You seem to be forgetting ICS. ;)
    As previously mentioned, Arcturus and LCT are also good brands that I'd consider mid-tier (although LCT is on the top for AKs simply because there doesn't seem to be options sililar to an Avalon or Krytac for those).

fred_ditto likes this.
  20. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    This depends on which stock is on the Krytac. You need to provide that detail before we can answer that.