Krytac P90

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Ben3721, Aug 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ben3721

Ben3721 Well-Known Member

Found it on Instagram, had no idea whom took or posted it or what stage it was released. It's just a repost of a repost, so I have no idea whom I should have asked permission from.

If that is your photo I will happily take it down and am sorry to have offended you.

Edit: Photo removed as requested. I can't however do anything about the photo leaking around Instagram as im not the one who posted it publicly.
    Edit: I PMed you some information.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  2. Kuratosu

Kuratosu Member

Tucson
    You should also edit your post as the picture is still there for anyone to see in your quote.

3. Ben3721

Ben3721 Well-Known Member

Edit: I'll get a admin to remove it from the quoted message.

That photo is still bouncing around social media from whoever leaked it first. I honestly didn't know it was an issue to show photos of pre-production aegs as it was obviously taken by someone who works with krytac and released to the public. Could have been a vendor with with early model, I have no idea.

There will be photos of the production line guns and internals once it's released obviously. I believe there will also be some videos made by sellers showing how to take down and take apart them as well. There was talk about it already. But that's for the finished product, I do realize judging a pre-release gearbox is a bit harsh and bad for their sales. But I'd assume that's all copyrighted and protected at that point.

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Cached image removed.

5. Allizard

Allizard Member

Brea
    I only posted the photo in my FB Private group as a perk. That means someone in my group shared it without asking. Either way, I'm just asking people to have a bit of common courtesy. I just don't want people to think this is the final product. From this point on, I'll watermark images. Live and Learn.

6. Allizard

Allizard Member

Brea
    I have updated the image with watermark.

Attached Files:

Kuratosu likes this.
  7. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I'll help those that have bad eyes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Allizard likes this.
  8. Allizard

Allizard Member

Brea
    Thanks Guges Mk3.

It's been a long while since I've visit a forum. Getting rusty at posting.

9. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    "...it's good to be the king...", Louis the XVI, Mel Brooks...

10. Gikote

Gikote New Member

Brentwood
    Externals look almost identical to king arms