Krytac questions.

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by The Lords Hand, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Well, you have an inside track for Tech Support...don't abuse him though...he is very busy and has kids.

2. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Active Member

Pleasant Hill
    I have a friend who has a Krytac MK2 Trident, his name is Peregrine on here and is his main stay gun. He's gone to many games with it and he loves it.
    1 Question, since I'm too lazy to check Evike, does the Krytac that you want have a quick change spring? If you're talking about teching, you're going to have to open the mechbox, so be prepared for that.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021

3. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    Every krytac model has a “qc” spring guide. Some are easier to get to then others, like the vector.

4. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Active Member

Pleasant Hill
    Thank you OPairsoft.

5. The Lords Hand

The Lords Hand Member

No Where
    Yeah the little I've read is that for the most part they use the same internals. So what would make the krytac lmg actually a lmg vs just throwing a box mag on a lvoa or a mk2 spr? Any recommendations for a bucking/packing and nub set for the m249 featherweight? Would the modify black flat be good? I'll be using .25s.

6. Cothonian

Cothonian Member

Some events will only allow you to use full auto fire if your airsoft gun is an MG model. How strict these rules are depends on the event.

For example, MSATO milsim events allow Krytac LMGs to use machine gun rules.

7. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Modify Flat Hop Packing is rather dated, 10 years dated, there are better options with Maple Leaf for more range and accuracy.

8. Scoper05

Scoper05 New Member

Spring Hill
    Yes pretty much..

9. Scoper05

Scoper05 New Member

Spring Hill
    All the stuff that I've gotten for mine I haven't had to do anything too.

10. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Krytac OEM components aren't all bad and in many cases their components are far superior to the items they sell as upgrade parts from OEM'd SHS/A&K.

All of these items are indeed better:

Mechbox Shell
    Inner Barrel
    OEM Gear Set

to name a few...

11. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

I'm a fan of their hop unit design as well
    - Rotary dial, like how all the cool kids have
    - Properly done long-radius hinge arm for minimal change in nub pressure vector
    - Captured nub in the arm with backwards compatibility with Marui spec nubs

12. The Lords Hand

The Lords Hand Member

No Where
    Yeah my thinking is run their guns pretty much stock then when something breaks just replace with the same krytac part. New to teching and I do have some cheap guns to learn on but in the long run krytacs lineup looks like it would work for me just fine. Although I do want a real lmg with a box mag that actually works.

13. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Active Member

Pleasant Hill
    Krytac are some of my favorite guns. I really wanted a Kriss Vector.