Ks e90 (p90)

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by xXIndestructibleXx, Oct 15, 2012.

1. xXIndestructibleXx

xXIndestructibleXx New Member

Oakdale
    Hi guys, first thread in quite a while, while I practically worked my AK-74M to the bone, and it's not the absolute most practical CQC weapon system on the market today. I am looking for a replacement. Personally for a all around above average CQB weapon system, considering I love the Five-seveN and the 5.7x28mm cartridge, I was thinking of the P90. More specifically; the KS E90, I believe it's around 120$-150$ while it is full metal and comes with a mid cap which I love and

Also comes with a charger( which I don't need) and a battery. I think this is an excellent buy for a CQC Weapon System, anybody have any thoughts or experience let me know!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Reloading the P90 takes some getting used to. It is a light weapon and great for CQB. I would say go for it. Once you get used to reloading its a great weapon and I have heard nothing but good things about the KS P90 (except for crap motor and battery)

3. xXIndestructibleXx

xXIndestructibleXx New Member

Oakdale
    Well I'm not used to the gearbox version isn't a....ver 6? And the battery and motor I can replace no problem once I know what I'm doing, I've really been thinking about this rifle.