Ksc/Kwa Glocks.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by ZombieKiller_308, Oct 1, 2012.

1. ZombieKiller_308

ZombieKiller_308 New Member

I have recently aqquired a KSC G34, and a KWA G19. I was curious as to weather or not the mags we interchangable? Also would a Guarder G17 slide sit flush with the G34 Body?

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Yes, the mags are interchangable as both guns use the same design. No, the mags are not interchangable because the Glock 19 uses a shorter mag. Get the idea? You can use the Glock 34 mag in the Glock 19 just fine, but the Glock 19 mag won't reach far enough into the Glock 34 to lock into place and feed gas or bbs. You can use either KSC or KWA glock 17/18 mags and 50 round extended mags in both. You can use Glock 19/23 mags in the Glock 19, and you can't use Glock 26 mags at all. Functionally they're all compatible, as long as you account for the difference in length.

3. ZombieKiller_308

Ok thanks. I appriciate it. What about the 34 frame. Is there any other slide i can fit on there to make the frame and slide flush?

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, a glock 17 or glock 18 slide, inner barrel, outer barrel, and guide rod should do it. You might need a new recoil spring as well.

5. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

My friend has an old ( about five years) kwa g19 and he is trying to find some upgrades for it. Should he upgrade it or just buy a new gun?

He only has like 80 bucks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    That depends. Does he want to upgrade or does he want to buy a new gun? With the budget he has, the odds of finding a good gas pistol are low. Unless he buys used.

7. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

He wants to just upgrade but he likes the feel of the g19. The only bad thing about that is that it is hard to find parts for it which makes him possibly need more money and in the end her could just buy a new gun and save money. If the parts are as rare as he said they are

8. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Ill buy it off him so he can get a new pistol if he wants...

9. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Ok. Were do you live and what is your contact info so I can give it to him if he is interested.

10. ZombieKiller_308

Please send personal info in a PM. I dont think you would want the entire forum to see where you live.

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Why not? It is under many people's avatar.

12. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    specific addresses and phone numbers should be shared by PM only... what city your from doesnt matter.

13. Scarred

Scarred New Member

But what about the spammers, flamers and trolls? Oh my!

14. ZombieKiller_308

Just saying. There isnt a reason to be disrespectful or to try and be funny.