KSC M93r

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Expendable, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
    I wanted the KWA version of the M93R but I've heard it's crap. Any thoughts on the KSC?

2. rangedkiller25

rangedkiller25 New Member

I have a friend who has the gun and didn't even get a primary because its so good and reliable! Don worry about it just get it

3. rangedkiller25

rangedkiller25 New Member

The KWA version I mean is really good!

4. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    No, it's not. It's exremlwy unreliable and is one of the worst 'high end' GBBPs ever made.

OP, I only have expeirience with the KWA version, and I can assure you that one sucks. Not sure about the KSC though.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The KSC version is very nice. As is typical, KSC's QC and assembly standards are much higher, making the gun, which uses the same system as the KWA, far more reliable. The more complex the design of the gun, the more QC matters. The KSC and KWA M93rs are a great example of that.

6. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

I don't know what everyone on this forum has a problem with the KWA for. I understand that their other pistols are more reliable, but the M93r is reliable. I have it and it is consistent, great for CQB, and the range is phenomenal.

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    One sample point does not constitute statistical significance.

8. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Yeah I understand that, but I'm just giving my opinion. I just don't look at the gun the way the rest do.

9. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    Im gunna have to agree with Knief and UrGirlfriendz. I have the KWA. I had to file down certain parts to get it to work properly. Some parts clearances were way too tight, something better qc would have caught. Believe me, i have a really good WE glock, and for the longest time i argued that WE isnt that bad. I know what its like when people say "..... sucks" and you wanna go "But mine doesnt!"

10. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    Someone at my local CQB field traded his KWA M93R for an EOTECH sight and a few other things because he was tired of it jamming in the middle of games.

11. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
    Thanks a lot guys. Didn't want to spend money on a pile of crap.