Kwa cqr

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by TriadAirsoft, Sep 25, 2012.

1. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    I was looking at this gun and I wanted to know of it was good as the other KWA's! Thanks for the help and don't be afraid to recommend any guns that aren't to expensive and anything you know or have heard about the CQR.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Well it has the same 2gx gearbox as the rest of KWAs lineup, except a lower power spring. And has a polymer lower of course.

3. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    Thanks for the help! I did know this though I'm looking for more in depth "reviews" of the gun.

4. hwks97

hwks97 New Member

Kwa doesn't have the best gears.... My friends cqr stripped 2 times already..... Kwa can't make a good low end gun cheap gun.

5. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

It may be a different case with the cheaper ones. My M16 has worked flawlessly for the past 5 months.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    KWA is very proprietary and not fun to upgrade. I would go with an ICS Sportsline.

7. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    I'm not looking to upgrade I'm looking for a cheap well rounded gun that will last me a good amount of time with good care. Thanks for the other gun recommendation though

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well then everything you want is in the ICS Sportslines. I personally own two of them and they have been stock for over a year now and they are still running strong.

9. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    Is it just any sport line or is it certain ones that are decent? Please list links or gun names if you please! Thanks

10. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    King Arms, any King Arms m4.

11. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    Have a king arms m4a1 polymer version and it crapped out like 2 weeks after I bought it soooooo...

12. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Don't know how you managed to get a lemon from king arms, I got their nylon version it's lasted me more than 20k rounds.

13. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    need more info. what battery did your friend use and did KWA warranty the failure? did he continually fire it during a bb jam? doing so will cause PE damage.

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Alright he are some gun names out of all of ICSs amazing sportline series:
    CXP.08
    CXP15
    M4 S-System
    Mp5 series

Pretty much anything in their sportline unit.

15. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    I agree with this my friend uses a 9.6v 1600 mAh battery and he has shot 20k+ rounds out of his and has not 1 problem yet