Kwa erg

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by NYAirsoft, Sep 18, 2012.

1. NYAirsoft

NYAirsoft New Member

Anyone else excited for KWA's new ERGs?

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

3. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    They look pretty good any info on that 3gx gearbox?

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    What's the deal with these? Other than being listed with an arbitrary gearbox name, what's improved? Anybody know the full scoop?

5. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Of course I do.
    "High-speed 1337 reinforced gears". "new system that lasts over 9,000 rounds!"
    "engineered to be overpriced, proprietary and über 1337."

6. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    OMG for realz?!?!?!? I hope the FPS is 480+ because that makes the gun gewdddd.

7. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
    Not gunna lie they look pretty sick but im going to wait till another company makes it like g&p..got a feeling these things will be popping ever where once on the field.

8. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    So far all it looks like a nice gun with magpul furniture, I want more info on the "3gx" gearbox

9. charcolemccray

charcolemccray New Member

I shot one when kwa visited my cqb arena in az on the 22nd. It is awesome.

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Fom KWAs website:

MAGPUL PTS AND KWA TO RELEASE THE RM4/RM16 ERG SERIES
    POSTED: JANUARY 17, 2012

Las Vegas, NV and City of Industry, CA - January 17th, 2012 –Through an exclusive agreement with Magpul PTS, KWA will debut its RM4/RM16 ERGs (Electric Recoil Guns) under the Magpul PTS brand.

The ERG rifles will debut KWA's next generation 3GX gearbox and patented KFS (Kinetic Feedback System). Building upon the time proven 2GX design, the 3GX platform features a new gearbox design and updated internal components. KFS generates simulated recoil with each shot fired, giving users a more realistic shooting experience.

Each rifle will feature a simulated bolt locking system that mimics the functions of the bolt catch in a M4/M16 rifle. After the last round has been fired, an electric cut-off system prevents the RM4/RM16 ERG from firing, indicating to the user when the magazine is empty. Once a loaded magazine is inserted and the bolt catch pressed, the rifle is ready to fire again. A KWA designed 30rd PMAG, incorporating the electric cut-off system, will be included with every RM4/RM16. Legacy PMAG and EMAG designs are compatible in the new rifles, but will not engage the electric cut-off system.

Every Magpul RM4/RM16 is equipped with KWA's new precision hop-up. The new one-piece hop-up design allows for precision adjustment and improves overall effectiveness and consistency. To make hop-up adjustment easier, users can now lock the bolt plate and adjust the hop-up without the need to hold the charging handle to the rear.

Initial release will include the RM4/RM16 series rifles featuring Magpul's unique lower receivers, complimented by MOE accessories. The series includes CQB, Scout, and SPR configurations.

Availability and pricing details will be announced at a later date. Products will be jointly distributed by Magpul PTS and KWA.

11. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    So it's KWA's electric blow back rifles. More uselessness.

12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I saw a video of them somewhere, they have recoil. Kind of like the recoil shock guns by TM. I think these things will be loaded with problems.

13. AFPJ

AFPJ New Member

Long Beach
    Is there an actual set release date yet?