Kwa Km4 Commando

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by TylerHHAT, Jul 15, 2015.

1. TylerHHAT

TylerHHAT New Member

Hi guys!
    I have been looking for a gun in the 200-250 range for awhile now and have no such luck. I have been looking at the kwa km4 commando but I have heard that kwa "sucks" is this just a bunch of haters or is kwa really that bad.
    Also I'm looking for a fun the would be upgradeable on the future,is this gun upgradeable?
    Thanks for all the help guys!

2. rex101

rex101 New Member

KWA is a solid brand. All of there products are high quality. The only problem with KWA is that the are somewhat proprietary. The use different barrel threading and can be a pain in the *** to work on. That being said it's hard to find a better gun straight out of the box. I own a km4 commando and have no problems with it. It's a solid CQB gun.

3. TylerHHAT

TylerHHAT New Member

What is proprietary in the gun?

4. rex101

rex101 New Member

Parts of the 2gx gearbox. Can't tell you exactly what I don't work on gearboxes. The threading is also different than most other brands. I believe it has a 16mm thread instead of a 14.

5. TylerHHAT

TylerHHAT New Member

Do you know if u can get a suppresor for it.i ended up buying the gun its awesome

6. rex101

rex101 New Member

You can definitely get a suppressor I got an amplifier on mine right now.

7. TylerHHAT

TylerHHAT New Member

Is it 16mm threads? Thanks!

8. Bio1_Hydra

Bio1_Hydra Member

Williamsport
    I don't think so because I've owned a cqr and my 14 mm fit it just fine

9. rex101

rex101 New Member

My madbull amplifier fits great so I would think madbull stuff would work fine.

10. TylerHHAT

TylerHHAT New Member

Hmm OK thanks.I'm thinking about what to get for it next and I'm other gonna get a ris,or a tightbore and bucking.