KWA KM4 RIS or VFC Tactical Carbine?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by MercyZ, Nov 12, 2012.

1. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    VFC due to me hating KWA. Lol. I'm too lazy to say why, but I'm sure others will take care of that.

3. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Thanks Bro, exactly what i was thinking to..

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    A new member using proper grammar? Am I just seeing things or is this really happening? Lol,

Anyways, are you comfortable opening up your gun? If not, the KWA may be the better choice.

5. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Oh ya, I'm not a noob at Airsoft.. I just opened up this account because my old on got hacked.. Who would hack an Airsoft society account?

6. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I dunno. Lol. What was your old account name? Go with the VFC*cough* *cough*.

7. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Haha, it doesnt matter.. I havent been on in a year and they deleted it.. :(

8. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

Even though I'm new to the sport, I have to agree with Archer. He seems to have a higher knowledge with internals than most, probably out of experience.

9. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Yeah it does! :p You brought it up and now you must tell us who you are! I wont judge.

This is true :p. I build Airsoft guns. I have my own thread about it :p.

10. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Ok im just gonna tell you, i dont remember! Im sorry :(

11. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

I will take a look on your thread sometime c:

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Okay :/. Well, I'll see you around. It's time I hit the hay I think.

Sounds good :).

13. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

You appear to invest a lot of money into building, I respect you, Bro.

14. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Lol. Too much money o_O

15. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Thank you! I am no noob i have been airsofting for 4 years :) See you tomorrow!

16. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Both are good :)

VFC or KWA.
    I'd go KWA if you're looking for something more appealing out of the box and a good shooter in stock form.

Both are easy to upgrade. But VFC being more friendly on internal and external upgrades. While the KWA m4 has some minor internal complications for full blown upgrading.

Honestly either is good. Personally doesnt matter to me. Out of the box performance is KWA. Down the road I would rather have the VFC for upgrading.

Tech wise I'd take the VFC.
    Fps wise i'd take the KWA. (470 fps with M120 lol, perfect for Hawaii players)

Good luck in the buy :) and see yah on the field. Maybe lol

17. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

18. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Lol some kid probably used it to troll and it was banned. My account was hacked not to long ago, lucky for me kneif was online to help me. Anyways go with the vfc, no KWA.

Edit: The echo 1 platinum edition is made by VFC. As for the CA, it seems like it should be a good choice. The classic army prolines are usually good all round.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  19. MercyZ

MercyZ New Member

Thanks Bro! I was thinking about the Platinum M4 a lot because Echo 1 AND VFC made that gun together! But its more expensive than the VFC Tactical Carbine, but my budget is 350$ so I'm not sure.. As for the CA, i really liked that gun because it looks awesome and it has a bunch of trademarks which i like ;) Please spread the word about my thread! I want as much expert opinions as possible!

20. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

People don't really go around spreading " the word " about someone's thread. The echo 1 is more expensive than the normal VFC, but the echo 1 comes with a hard gun case. I'll admit though, the CA looks nice, but its not really my style. Do you have a battery, good charger, etc? I'd go with the echo 1 probably because it is upgradable, has a hard case, and its made by VFC. Although I can purchase a VFC and a case for less, most likely. Really the choice is yours between those few. They're all great and have their ups and downs.