KWA/KSC Glock Differences

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by mikenike, Sep 1, 2012.

1. mikenike

mikenike New Member

I keep saying this to people who say KWA Glocks and KSC Glocks are exactly the same.

I don't want to keep telling people what I think if I'm wrong :confused:

I tell them, KSC's are trademarked and have the safety trigger.

KWA's are made for the USA, so they have no trademarks and no safety trigger.

All KWA's also come with Metal Slides + Barrels. KSC's can come with plastic or metal.

Am I right? Or am I telling people lies. :eek:

2. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    You are wrong.

KWA and KSC Glocks are made in the same factory.
    Both have both plastic and metal slide/barrel versions.
    Both have trademarked and non-trademarked versions.
    Both should have trigger safety, just that for some stupid reasons they don't get that in the US, maybe so they can sell them for extras for more money.

3. mikenike

mikenike New Member

I know they'remade in the same factory.

It's just, you can't find a KWA made with a plastic slide or plastic barrel anywhere.

KWA's are made for importing to the US.

^.^

4. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    You said in your first post they are made in different factories...

The difference is the market. Nobody in the usa wants a plastic sub-350 gbb, but they sell great in other countries. Kwa is aimed at Americans.

5. mikenike

mikenike New Member

Where did I say they are made in different factories?

6. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Edi1st, adaman, where does he say 2 different factories?

7. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    Hmmmmm... post edit much?

it used to say "Kwa are made in USA" unless I misread.

8. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    No, the post is not edited.

9. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Where do I say that he said there were two factories?

Learn how to read before even trying to flame.

10. brockolson97

brockolson97 New Member

Superior, Wisconsin
    I like your points mikenike, a cybergun Gallil is made in the same factory as cyma gallil's but it is infact not cyma.

11. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I really don't what to turn this thread into a argument, so I will keep it simple and sweet, saying "Wrong", and then listing the stuff he got wrong below gives the impression that you were correcting him that too, since it was on said list. As much fun as this is, being the ignorant flamer I am, I don't want clog up this thread with a useless argument. Anything else to say, PM me.

Have a great day!

12. mikenike

mikenike New Member

He wasn't trying to flame.

It was a simple question.

Thanks for the feedback people :D

13. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Ksc and kwa are very similar but not the same exactly. Fully interchangeable parts but the trigger is different for them. Us marketed don't have the safe trigger but the other country models do. They both have plastic or metal slide options. Kwa are no longer made but ksc are.

14. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    It was a question, but he implied that I said it.
    Why else would he asked me where did he say that there were two factories?

Cybergun doesn't make crap....just FYI.....
    Cybergun Galil is IN FACT a Cyma.

What exactly does Cybergun do?
    They try to get as many license and copyright as possible to kill EVERY other airsoft companies out there.

Those bastards even copyrighted "Tokyo Marui", "Maruzen" and "Western Arms".

You wondering why guns in Europe are so much more expensive?
    That's your answer right there.

And trust me, it'll get here when more people are buying stuffs from Cybergun to feed them instead of buying from the OEM.

Protectionperfection,
    KSC and KWA are both still being made, just that the Glocks have ALWAYS been called KSC in Taiwan and most of Asia.
    They are just separated by "Taiwan" version or "Japan" version for the metal/plastic slide.
    They are called KWA Glocks strictly for KWA USA and few other countries simply because of marketing.

They do sell the trigger safety separately in the US.

Trust me I know about this.....I talk to lots of airsoft companies in Taiwan every summer....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  15. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    I'd like to see proof of this. Not, "I've talked to people," real concrete proof.

16. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Knief, when are you going to learn how to back off.
    It's a fact that they are made in the same factory.

Or should we go back to last time where you were left speechless because you were just utterly wrong?

Not to mention, in case if you didn't read through, pretty much everyone in the thread agreed that they are made in the same factory.

A simple Google will also give you the same result.
    (So a Mod with more than 3,300 posts still can't verify info with Google.....sad....)
    I just looked it up for you too, even back in 2004 lots of people already knew this.

Or do you really expect me to fly back to Taiwan and take pictures of the factory?

17. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Yes, remind me of the last time you or anybody else provided concrete evidence that KSC and KWA are made in the same factory? Back in 2001, everybody "knew" that KWA's M9 was the import friendly version of WA's Perfect Version. It wasn't until an inquisitive player contacted WA directly that he found out they had a law suit pending against KWA for making the claims. What people "knew" in 2004 was absolutely nothing.

18. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Hello?
    Talking about Glocks only here, read the title of the thread, ring any bells?
    Last time I checked M9 is a Beretta.

Or could you explain why KWA Glock never really exist in the market in Taiwan?

19. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Yes, because the company that intentionally spread rumors to bolster the reputation of one of their products would never do the same for another. It's a different product line, so suddenly the un-provable link between the two companies is crystal clear.

I suppose I should add, KWA and KSC Taiwan Version guns are not necessarily the same thing. For Glocks, the older KWA versions had no trademarks and no trigger safeties while the KSC Taiwan Version had both (the KWA version also had ridiculous reliability problems, the KSC's didn't). For the M93r II, both KSC versions had the same nozzle, a flat round piece. The KWA had a three pronged nozzle. The KWA M11 had a magnesium bolt for a solid two years before the KSC adopted it in their Taiwan or Japanese version.

20. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Oh really, so how the hell did KSC GBBR M4 release in Taiwan at the same time when KWA GBBR M4 was released with the exact same packaging in US?

It's a KNOWN fact that KSC and KWA Glocks are the same...

Or how about this, why don't YOU provide some "real concrete proof" of that they are made in two different factories.

EDIT on your part:
    It's called KWA USA marketing, not that hard to figure.

It's like Echo1 doesn't make any guns.
    They throw in a Madbull bucking and some random parts then sell it as Echo1.