Kwa lm4 ptr

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Protectionperfection, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    I'm trying to come up with answers for but falling short.
    I'm looking for this charging handle that will work with the kwa GBBR.
    http://www.parabellumarmament.com/pasitev2/ambi.htm
    The ADO one. I can't find info that says if it could possibly work or a way to make it work. It's unique and I like the idea.
    If not are there any other unique charging handle that will work with the lm4?

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    If I may ask, why do you want it to work with the LM4? A real steel charging handle will work with WE GBB M4s.

3. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I own an LM4 so I want it to work with an LM4 lol The only place Im going from this GBBR is a CTW and that I know will work with it so i can transfer it over to that if I go there

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I have no experience with the LM4. The only advice I can give is compare a real AR15 Charging handle to the LM4 charging handle and mod it to be similar to the LM4 one. Not much else I can say.

5. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    anyone know what extent the modification would have to be? a comparison picture of a RS next to a KWA would be helpful

6. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I actually just got on that thread right after my post. It looks like Ill need to do alot of dremaling to get one to work...
    Looks like Ill just have to settle for a latch upgrade...
    Other than the box latch and the madbull one, are there any unique ones out there that are simple bolt-on or any recommendations?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012