KWA lm4

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by JimmyJet0092, Dec 26, 2012.

1. JimmyJet0092

JimmyJet0092 New Member

Sandy
    i am buying the KWA lm4. super excited as it will be my first gbbr. anybody know of a rail system that will fit it? i just dont know how long it needs to be

2. JimmyJet0092

JimmyJet0092 New Member

Sandy
    sorry if i asked a question that you think i should know the question to. didnt have to be a ******* about it. thanks for the link

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Erm, you may wanna check up on a few things there bro, also, I do think you should know the question if you're going to ask it, you don't have to be a jerk in taking the answer either did you? You're at best on my level because of this except I actually took a little effort to answer, whereas you just asked a question.

4. JimmyJet0092

JimmyJet0092 New Member

Sandy
    i did look at several rail systems. not exactly sure what to get as every gun i have bought has come with a rail system already on it. and not knowing how long the grip is on a stock lm4, i wasnt sure what exactly i was looking for. not to mention are the parts compatible

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    The KWA Forum is the best place for KWA LM4 questions. I can tell you if you want ot spend the money, real steel LaRue Tactical RIS fit just fine. Thats what is on mine. Just remembers, if you get an RIS that removes the factory triangle sight, youll need to get a new gas block to go with it.
    And think before you type from now on because swearing is not allowed on these forums and being an overall jerk when someone helps you out is frowned upon.

6. FSTK

FSTK Member

I would've gone with a G&P WOC-X Challenge kit from Evike as your first GBBR. Not only is it cheaper, but if you can put that thing together, you'll really know your gas stuff and be able to maintain it. This'll work if you have someone else who knows M4 GBBRs helping you as they can show you how it all fits, which will help you develop your tech skills far faster and better in the long run. That and there's so many parts out there to really tweak your M4 just the way you want it.

But if you don't have anyone like that or you just want the gun to fire ASAP: then I can see the LM4 being the better choice.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  7. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    The KA/G&P/WA GBBRs are complete money pits. The challenge kit also uses aluminum instead of steel.

8. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    From experience, the KWA has better recoil and a better gas system. It doesnt take much to know how to maintain a gas rifle even if you didnt put it together. There are limited parts to it and after 1 tear down you know what you need to do anyway. The KWA (from experience) also fires better out of the box. More accurate, better range and an overall better feel. I am in no way a KWA fanboy but I do love my LM4. I have actually had a friend hold mine with a mag in and he thought I handed him a loaded real steel rifle. The weight is spot on and the feel is perfect. It takes most RS milspec parts without modification
    The WOC is a great kit dont get me wrong but with my experience with 1 of them, I find my LM4 is more reliable and better overall feel

9. FSTK

FSTK Member

Can't deny the reliability of LM4s, my train of thought was that OP was planning to invest in GBBRs in the long run. You can take a WOC-X and through the right parts, make it outperform anything on the market (including LM4s). But I realized this might not be the OP's case and he probably just wants a quick-fling with GBBRs, in which case: yeah an LM4 would be better.

10. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    If you go around sarcastically telling people "thanks for searching" and "internet's tough" what do you seriously expect to happen?

11. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    people to magically start searching before they post?

12. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I understand that definitely. People should learn how to use google and search engines but, I'm just saying the helpful replies could do without narcissistic comments.

13. JimmyJet0092

JimmyJet0092 New Member

Sandy
    i do want to stick with gbbr's for a while. not just a fling. i want the more realistic feel, and operation. i thought about doing the challenge kits but decided against it since i dont know much about gbbr's. iv used aegs for quite a few years. but gbbr's just seem so much cooler. expensive, but cooler.

14. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    You will now have to learn to count your shots. I've messed up once and it screwed me haha I though I had fired 26 and it was really 28 so I ran dry on the killshot trigger pull.. now I reload after every engagement and then go back and reuse my mags that aren't completely spent after

15. JimmyJet0092

JimmyJet0092 New Member

Sandy
    Hahahahaha yea IV put this into consideration. Bought 3 extra mags. Still gotta count em tho. And ill still probably learn the hard way

16. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    i have an lm4 and have already put quite a few upgrades in it, i love it and seen very few problems with it. so if you have any questions about upgrades message me or check out boobiem4h or geckoactual's youtube channels. they have almost all the upgrades you can do